Well, at school in music, we have to compose and record a song, and I've decided to write a song as a kind of first-person view about war. I was wondering if anyone might have any ideas as for what things this person could experience?
Rambo's speech at the end of the first Rambo movie...the one where he's like "Johnny's just sitten there,some kid walks up,BOOM ****in explosion,Johnny's guts all over the place,libs everywhere,he was 21 just a kid,then i go home,after fighting for my country,and they ****in spit on me,callin me baby killer...." it goes somethin like that i got the general jist of the speech,take that apart and grow on from that,ur school will love it
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
One..
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Maybe the conflict of wanting to fight for his country, against his conscience telling him that nobody deserves to be killed?

or how he wants to fight for things he believes in, but doesn't want to die because he wants to experience the things he is fighting for.
here i went ahead and got it for ya,great speech....

We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, ****ing blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's ****ing screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just... (Takes off his bandolier) like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's ****in' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "Why? I can't find your ****in' legs! I can't find your legs!"

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

edit: not saying plagarize(sp?) it just take ideas from it,the dark side of being a soldier
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Pride and Honor, knowing that you are serving your country.

Camaraderie of your fellow soldiers.

Fear for the possible loss of your own life or that of your comrades.

Hate for the enemy who has caused the need for you to take up this fight.

Uncertainty that your government has chosen the right path.

Sorrow that you may have to kill another human being.

Duty to uphold the obligation you committed to.

Longing for home family and friends.

Disorientation of being in an unfamiliar land.

Exhaustion from countless sleepless hours and unyielding stress.

Disgust from days of living in filth, grime, sweat, and blood.

Nausea from the overwhelming smell of gunpowder and burning rotting flesh.

Pain from everything as small as week old blisters to burns to broken bones and open gunshot wounds.

Respect for the enemy who's young eyes you watch go dark when you kill them, as you must.

Torment that you had to take a life.

Relief that yours was not taken.

Hope that one day the madness will cease
and the world might make some kind of sense once again.

Enough?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Thanks for the ideas, I'm thinking I might include the darker side of the soldier with him wanting to massacre the enemy whom have cause him to be there, but at the same time he can't bring himself to kill them in cold blood as he knows that they might not want to be there also, along with how he wants to fight for things he believes in, but doesn't want to die because he wants to experience the things he is fighting for. Some great idea's though, I just can't manage to think like a soldier would think I guess.
what about

hes in a tough situation. enemies everywhere and he knows his death is iminant.
his clip is empty and hes being flanked by jerries.
a shots fired and his last, dying thought is :

i better be respawned mother****er!
Quote by Gelato
Thanks for the ideas, I'm thinking I might include the darker side of the soldier with him wanting to massacre the enemy whom have cause him to be there, but at the same time he can't bring himself to kill them in cold blood as he knows that they might not want to be there also, along with how he wants to fight for things he believes in, but doesn't want to die because he wants to experience the things he is fighting for. Some great idea's though, I just can't manage to think like a soldier would think I guess.
Make sure he grows.

He starts out with idealism and the thirst for blood and victory. As the battles continues he gains confidence in his abilities and the strength of his comrades. At some point he sees a young enemy die and he imagines himself seeing the eyes of his own little brother go dark. Then he is torn. He begins to understand ALL the consequences of war.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by zonko_zulio
what about

hes in a tough situation. enemies everywhere and he knows his death is iminant.
his clip is empty and hes being flanked by jerries.
a shots fired and his last, dying thought is :

i better be respawned mother****er!

Why does that remind me of COD? lol.
Quote by roger88
Rambo's speech at the end of the first Rambo movie...the one where he's like "Johnny's just sitten there,some kid walks up,BOOM ****in explosion,Johnny's guts all over the place,libs everywhere,he was 21 just a kid,then i go home,after fighting for my country,and they ****in spit on me,callin me baby killer...." it goes somethin like that i got the general jist of the speech,take that apart and grow on from that,ur school will love it

Nah man, he has to use the one from Major Payne. The one about the little engine that could