Can all musicians and drummers join me on stage?

In a house is a band practising: 3 drummers and a violin.
Suddenly a neighbour comes and asks if they can play a little softer.
So the drummers say: yes, hey you violin guy. Get the hell out of here.

Yes, they are not funny. But those jokes are made by my bassteacher + I am Dutch
There was this drummer, and he started jamming with his new band for the first time. He brought his stick down on the snare, but there was no sound. He tried again. Nothing happened. They all had a look but could find nothing wrong with the drumstick or the drum.

Until the guitarist finally realised. "That's not a drumstick, it's a search bar!".
im a fkin drummer so if yous want a fkin go ill kick both yr fkin arses and break your fingers so you'll never twang again..

just joking we r a bunch of fik basturts. shucks.
Ibanez s270/Gibson Les Paul Studio/Fender USA strat/Cashmira81 Classical/Simon&Patrick Acoustic
Peavey 6505 /Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960b cab
EHX Big Muff USA/Holy Grail/ Boss GE10/ Crybaby
Ibanez sr505 bass & Torque 100w bass amp
Quote by Malakian88
There was this drummer, and he started jamming with his new band for the first time. He brought his stick down on the snare, but there was no sound. He tried again. Nothing happened. They all had a look but could find nothing wrong with the drumstick or the drum.

Until the guitarist finally realised. "That's not a drumstick, it's a search bar!".

lol
Quote by Malakian88

Made a little bit of wee come out there.
Quote by Malakian88

i dont get it...
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by zzany1
im a fkin drummer so if yous want a fkin go ill kick both yr fkin arses and break your fingers so you'll never twang again..

your grasp of english reinforces your last statement.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by mcw00t
your grasp of english reinforces your last statement.

Agreed.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by Metalcredge
Agreed.

sorry try to dumb myself down for all the comprehensive school kids here and the irish.
Ibanez s270/Gibson Les Paul Studio/Fender USA strat/Cashmira81 Classical/Simon&Patrick Acoustic
Peavey 6505 /Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960b cab
EHX Big Muff USA/Holy Grail/ Boss GE10/ Crybaby
Ibanez sr505 bass & Torque 100w bass amp
Quote by Malakian88

Quote by zzany1

anybody got a translation yet?
Quote by Malakian88

My ****ing sides hurt

Thank you so much. You've reinstated my faith in how funny some UG-ers can be.

Two ****ing thumbs up!
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Malakian88

i seriously dont get it...can someone explain it...
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Malakian88

haha

That's worth sigging
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Malakian88

Wow. that's the best joke i've heard in a while. The worst part about it is...i can't be shared with me friends.
How many drummers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

5, 1 to do it and 4 to say how neil peart could have done it better.
Quote by Taylz24
i seriously dont get it...can someone explain it...

It's a search bar joke. Consider it a good thing that you don't get it.

Quote by TooFast
haha

That's worth sigging

Go on then.
Quote by Malakian88

haha

Well played.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
How can you tell a drummer is at the door?

the knocking speeds up.
Quote by Jackolas
If I opened an Indian my slogan would be...

"If you don't crap your pants within five minutes of consumption you get a free warm soda!"
Quote by zzany1
sorry try to dumb myself down for all the comprehensive school kids here and the irish.

The Irish part got me.
Quote by pist off
How many drummers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

5, 1 to do it and 4 to say how neil peart could have done it better.

These jokes are so ****ing lame.

It clearly says it takes ONE of them to actually screw it in, so no, not 5. ****.
There once was a retarded drummer on the UG forum :

Quote by zzany1

Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
What's the best way to get away with parking in the disabled space?

Leave some drumsticks on the dashboard.
Quote by filthandfury

what the difference between a drum machine and a drummer.... you only need to punch the beat in once with the drum machine!

Three musicians and a drummer walk into a bar......

What did the drummer say before he got kicked out of the band.... "hey guys i made up a new song!"

Thats the only one i know.
^ theres 3...
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
Quote by filthandfury

haha
Quote by Malakian88

Quote by Malakian88

Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.