Does anyone know of a fairly cheap RR V shaped guitar, with two humbuckers and floyd rose? Thank you. xD
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Jackson JS35KV? I think it exists, or it was a beautiful dream. Otherwise take a step up to the RR3 (around £370) or look at the very low end ESP/LTD Alexi models and the Peavey ones too
ohai little sig.
The Edwards is great.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
How about the Edwards E-RV-138.

A budget would help though.

And you're going to want to stay away from the RR3 if you want a decent floyd rose.
Quote by buckethead_jr

And you're going to want to stay away from the RR3 if you want a decent floyd rose.

Well it's not going to be my main guitar, but a nice floyd would be nice anyways xd

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Its Randy n00b And budget? The JS guitars aren't bad, but I'm not a fan of any guitar in that price range.
Quote by buckethead_jr

I wouldn't say that, the jackson licensed floyd's are made bi schaller, i'd heard they are very reliable. I had played one, of the new series(the ones with black hardware and seymour duncan pu's) and the guitar was great. Try yourself.
Quote by Op3a
I wouldn't say that, the jackson licensed floyd's are made bi schaller, i'd heard they are very reliable. I had played one, of the new series(the ones with black hardware and seymour duncan pu's) and the guitar was great. Try yourself.

Wrong. Schaller hasn't done licensed Jacksons in years. They did the JT590 years ago in the earl 90s, and the pitiful JT570, and when Akai bought out JCMI, Schaller left. The Pro and MG Series JT580s are made of higher quality metals though then the lower end models with the JT580.
Quote by CJRocker
Its Randy n00b And budget? The JS guitars aren't bad, but I'm not a fan of any guitar in that price range.

I know its Randy. Just a typo. Never been to much of a Black Sabbath or Randy fan, so xD. But I like the guitars.
Budget..Well. It depends. I need to earn the money first by selling my old Randall amp, and maybe some other stuff I don't use. But not too much. It should be a guitar for the fun, even though I would prefer it with EMGs instead of Duncans. I hate Duncans.

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by PhantomNote
I know its Randy. Just a typo. Never been to much of a Black Sabbath or Randy fan, so xD. But I like the guitars.
Budget..Well. It depends. I need to earn the money first by selling my old Randall amp, and maybe some other stuff I don't use. But not too much. It should be a guitar for the fun, even though I would prefer it with EMGs instead of Duncans. I hate Duncans.

True that about the Duncans. I can't stand them. But EMG's aren't always the best choice on a budget. I've heard a LOT of good things about the Peavey Rotor EX, which has two of Peavey's own pickups and a liscensed Floyd. The Vortex EX is basically the same guitar but with a more Rhodes V shape. I was looking at it for a while before I decided to step up and save some more money, but on a budget the Vortex looks like an awesome guitar if you can find it (I think they discontinued it but a few stores still sell it).
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Buy a used JS30 RR and put EMGs in it. Should have a pretty decent guitar then. NO FR though... Maybe a Kramer Vanguard? Not crazy about those trems though.
Quote by CJRocker
Buy a used JS30 RR and put EMGs in it. Should have a pretty decent guitar then. NO FR though... Maybe a Kramer Vanguard? Not crazy about those trems though.

If you can find an older Vanguard for sale, go for it. They were good guitars. But stay away from their new version. It's complete crap. The pickups stink, the construction seems really cheap and poor, the headstock looks like a hockey stick (which I personally can't stand)...
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by CJRocker
Wrong. Schaller hasn't done licensed Jacksons in years. They did the JT590 years ago in the earl 90s, and the pitiful JT570, and when Akai bought out JCMI, Schaller left. The Pro and MG Series JT580s are made of higher quality metals though then the lower end models with the JT580.

Well, so the information that i read is wrong, sorry for that.
Quote by mafropetee
True that about the Duncans. I can't stand them. But EMG's aren't always the best choice on a budget. I've heard a LOT of good things about the Peavey Rotor EX, which has two of Peavey's own pickups and a liscensed Floyd. The Vortex EX is basically the same guitar but with a more Rhodes V shape. I was looking at it for a while before I decided to step up and save some more money, but on a budget the Vortex looks like an awesome guitar if you can find it (I think they discontinued it but a few stores still sell it).

I hate weird bodies, except Randy Rhoads Vs..So no Peavey. xD

The Vortex seems nice. I probably can't find it any other place than US though, and I prefer buying it from somewhere near me in Europe (England, Germany, France, Sweden, Finland etc.) or preferably Denmark where I live. It's just we don't really have Randy Vs. Only seen 2 so far, and they weren't exactly cheap

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Last edited by PhantomNote at Oct 19, 2007,
haha. Yeah I'm also going to buy a black one and swap the humbucker with a Caparison PH-R if I get it. Almost have a deal. Then going to paint some green pinstripes on it. It will rock for a fun guitar. xD

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
What I don't get is why there isn't a Polka dot Guitar sig model for Randy. Gibson could make them, and I would definetly buy one, that guitar is one of the coolest signature instruments ever, right up there with the Brian May Red Special.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
What I don't get is why there isn't a Polka dot Guitar sig model for Randy. Gibson could make them, and I would definetly buy one, that guitar is one of the coolest signature instruments ever, right up there with the Brian May Red Special.

There is.

Edit:

I thought of something along the lines of this. Green pinstripes and a Caparison PH-R. Badly made blueprint for the lulz:

Will post some pics when (or if) I get the the pickup and guitar. Maybe in a month or so :p. My frankenstein xd

The Duncan HB is there from the start. I might swap it with something better someday. :p

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Last edited by PhantomNote at Oct 20, 2007,