Poll: Game Vs Gamestation
Poll Options
View poll results: Game Vs Gamestation
Game
7 47%
Gamestation
8 53%
Voters: 15.
Game, obviously. Gamestation doesn't even have decent stock, it just has loads of second hand stock for PC and PS2.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
ARRRGGGGHHHH

i hate both shops. full of spotty self righteous kids who say things like

me;- 'when is GTA's ETA now'

spotty self rightous angst filled teenager 'dunno' (mongo voiced)

me 'will your manager know'

spotty self rightous angst filled teenager 'i dont understand how people see an ETA and expect it to come out, the should just wait. Im deputee manager while the trainee junior manager is on her lunch'

I nearly chibbed the wee cant
Ibanez s270/Gibson Les Paul Studio/Fender USA strat/Cashmira81 Classical/Simon&Patrick Acoustic
Peavey 6505 /Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960b cab
EHX Big Muff USA/Holy Grail/ Boss GE10/ Crybaby
Ibanez sr505 bass & Torque 100w bass amp
Game station is cheaper but i personally don't like it there, the staff are basically always bad mouthing game and they lied to me on the phone [remeber lies make baby jesus cry ] So yeah.
Game, for me, has always been reliable, fairly priced, and a freindly enviroment. Game just seems more like a buisness compared to gamestation which tries to hard to make itself seem 'cool' [the scribbled writting of the posters and price tags and stuff like that]
Gamestation, but they should update the website. Its showing off old classic games like Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, MGS and Silent Hill but they have none in stock (and probably won't recieve any more stock anyway).
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by martynehgr
gamestation near me held a guitar hero tournament

They're both excellent shops.
But i steer more towards Gamestation, just for the retro section but if I buy a PS2/PC game i will go to Game for the better service
Quote by questionmarc
very true gamestation has less hassle but

wait a minute..weegies dont say but at the end of sentences like us east coasters. maybe you are not a weegie and just follow Rangers for the sectarian and religious indoctrination.
Ibanez s270/Gibson Les Paul Studio/Fender USA strat/Cashmira81 Classical/Simon&Patrick Acoustic
Marshall 1960b cab
GAME.

Gamestation is for tramps and pre-owners. I don't know about you, but I like my games scratch-free.

There's better service, better staff, better deals in GAME and you get a reward card.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by zzany1
wait a minute..weegies dont say but at the end of sentences like us east coasters. maybe you are not a weegie and just follow Rangers for the sectarian and religious indoctrination.

i aint a weegie i live exactly in the middle of both citys so i ve got a bit of both
Quote by Smokey Amp
GAME.

Gamestation is for tramps and pre-owners. I don't know about you, but I like my games scratch-free.

There's better service, better staff, better deals in GAME and you get a reward card.

Most true
I hate scratched games, like my copy of Halo 2 with a beast scratch in it...i cry for my halo 2
Quote by Smokey Amp
GAME.

you must be one of those kids who is too young to understand let alone challenge bad service. Go with you mother.
Marshall 1960b cab
Quote by questionmarc
Well the gamestation near me offers an in store disk repair for £2

I have a disk repair kit at home...it doesn't work very well. It works on games with slight scratchs but the ones with big sctratchs are dooooooooooooooomed

EDIT: did i spell scratchs wrong..is it scratches?
Quote by zzany1
you must be one of those kids who is too young to understand let alone challenge bad service. Go with you mother.

I see I've struck a nerve with our Game Station employee here.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Game is better mainly because on the night of the halo 3 release they set up loads of 360s so people could play it on multiplayer while they waited, or in my case while my friend waited.
Gamestation pwns Game any day. Gamestation sell all games for all consoles for all generations. Game sell playstation and xbox only. They suck!!!
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"