I wonder if there is a remarkable difference between the Schecter Damien 6 and the Damien FR. I wonder which one I should buy. I´ll pay about 50 dollars more for the FR. Is it worth it?
The FR is a licensed FR, not an original. If that doesn't bother you then I'd get the FR. I have both a Damien 6 without and a Hellraiser with and they're both great guitars. Although, since getting the Hellraiser, the Damien 6 doesn't get as much play time
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
I probably wont use the whammy bar. But maybe some day I will Haven´t spend that much time with one... The Hellraiser is too expensive for my current budget. 800 dollars is the price of one here in sweden - the Damien 6 is at about 400 dollars.

What does FR means really?
If you don't plan on using the whammy bar too much now, I'd probably just go with the standard Damien 6.

I've heard a lot of bad things about licensed Floyd Roses. A lot of people say they have problems staying in tune and breaking strings. I'd hate to see you get frustrated over things like that instead of just enjoying playing, especially if you haven't been playing long. In fact, I mentioned that I didn't know that there was a Damien 6 FR when I bought my standard model to the guy who sold it to me and he said he wouldn't really recommend it because of those problems.

You'd be a lot better off holding out until you can afford something with an original FR if you really want one. The Floyd Rose on my Hellraiser never really goes out of tune (aside from the standard adjustments occasionally) and I've never had to replace a broken string on it. I've had it for about six months now.

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge