Quick question here,
which kind of Wah is better.
The Morley kind, where it turns on the second you move it,
or the Dunlop kind where there is a switch you have to press
I have a Dunlop with the Q knob right now and I think I made the wrong choice.
hm well i think you did.... nah well mod it
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

id say the Morley switch kind. Sometimes its pretty hard to get the switch on a wah to turn on when u need it to. If u want a really good wah, try to get a Fulltone wah or an RMC Picture wah. Thopse are pretty expensive tho. maybe get a Snarling Dogs wah, those seem to have alot of features packed in em.
Modded dunlop ftw. look in my profile
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

I like Morleys because of the optical pots. I got tired of scratchy, noisey pots wearing out.