hello people!
i kinda new to this web site!
ive been playing guitar for a while, and ive always wonderd what those recording pedal things are called? do you know what i mean? kt tunstal uses one in Black Horse And The Cherry Tree? do you know what they are called, where i can get one, or roughly how much they are? thank you good people!
Drink lots, and forget it all!
you mean somthing like a delay pedal?where it keeps on playing back a certain sound
loop pedals
boss makes some pretty good ones... the RC series.
they go from $100 for the lowest, and then only up from there.
i've got the double pedal one, and though i don't use it much, its pretty sweet, has a lot of options, and sounds pretty damn good. that ones about $250 (RC-20XL is the model)
other companies make ones obviously, but most are more complex and much more expensive.
Yeah I think you're talking about a Loop pedal. I don't have any experience with them.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
boss rc-2 is what you want. unless you have more money for the better models, but this is the simplest model and still great
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family


Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Boss DD-20 will do the trick too, and is arguably a better choice if you just want to overlay guitar parts.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

I was looking for a jam man, I found out that the digitech gnx 3 has one built into it. I bought one on Ebay for $175 usually a jam man or boss rc with dual pedals cost $200 or more used. I got all the effects and the recording capabilites and more for less money that any looper I could find. You should check one of these out.
Ibanez AF75
Takamine EG550
Digitech gnx3
Peavey Classic 50