Page 1 of 2
Has anyone ever been arrested for anything?
Also, if u were living with your parents what did they do?
nah but ive had so many freinds been taken for drug tests and locked up for the night its unreal xD
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Yeah. Once. I was arrested but not taken to jail. We were makin bombs out of sparklers and blowin up 50 gallon drums.
i got arrested for 'mischief' once.
all i was doing was skateboarding on private property, and breaking the windows of the building...
i kinda deserved it i guess. And my parents did fuck all about it.
TS there's more to this story than you're tellin
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Got arrested for mischief Vandilism and Resisting arrest
Which was BS My friends were the did the Vandilism and i didn't feel like getting arrested... Oh well Got a good lesson out of it

Parents kinda mad told me i shoudn't do it again and stay out of **** its not worth it
Member #2 of the dean owners club, PM g1asseye to join.

92% of teens have moved on to rap repost this if you are one of the 8% that listen to real music

Rock IN Peace Darrell Lance Abbott \m/
haha

when i was 13, i was with some friends playing football in the street at about 11 o clock at night. So, we decide to go ding-dong-ditching, but that got boring, so me and a friend went up to this house, and rang the doorbell and just stood there. so this dude with an army haircut that looked solid muscle came out, with a beer in his hand, and was like, "what the **** do you want" and we were like "trick or treat!"(it was sometime late November.) so he tells us to leave, and so we go back out to the street to go play football again, and then suddenly, he is behind us, running after us. So, we run away, and he cant catch us, and we lose him. Then, he calls the cops, who come to my friends house, (they know who he is, it was his neighborhood). And are like "we need you all to come with us" (there were like 5 of us). so we go down to the station, at like midnight, and the dude is like "this is what you get for trying to break into my house!" and were all like "wtf" and so, finally, at like 2 o clock in the morning, they let us go back to my friend's house. but they took a police record, and a police report and ****, and so we all have police files... it was a great time of my life.

parents didn't care, in fact, the almost brought charges against the guy for wrongful arrest
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
ive done things where i shouldve been arrested but any time cops did arrive, i out ran them. so no, never been arrested, although many of my friends have.

EDIT: YourMessiah666, you avatar owns. HomestarRunner FTW!!!
Yes I got arrested, along with a friend. Our parents found out too

It was my friend's birthday about 5 days earlier, we were sitting on my room being incredibly bored. We had just bought some video games and after a while we were kinda sick of them. I got the magnificent idea to go to the local bar, drink like hell and get back to play videogames (remember, kids, drinking makes everthing more fun). We took our bikes and rode down to the bar which was pretty much empty, ordered 4 beer and hit the pool table. For some reason I was winning even though I suck badly when I'm sober.

After the beers we thought we'd step it up a little and bought some vodka. We got 4 double shots of vodka each and had a drinking contest (my idea again, sadly) and see who could drink it the fastest. After about 3 of those shots (drank really quickly) my friend gave up and ran to the bathroom and I mustered up enough strength to drink the last vodka, which tasted like gasoline mixed with water.

But yeah, I won and got some bailey's as a prize. We continued drinking and then I don't really remember much... except for the cops picking us up outside the bar, and something about them yelling something. I also remember waking up in the holding cell about 5 AM. They released us like 7-8 AM, we got out belongings, and they said something else I can't remember.

We took the bus home from the police station to my house, got yelled at by my parents for not calling home during the evening (for the longest time it seemed, especially when you're hungover) and went to bed. A few months later, my mom somehow found out about it and got scared, she said 'you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, home smell you later", I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-air.

My dad still hasn't found out, and I'm hoping he never will =/
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Oct 19, 2007,
Arrested? Oh so many times.

Last time was when we did'nt make it out of the neighbours front yard with our instruments when we were pissing him off.

Before that, I've been arrested for drunk driving, drug posession, damage to body (I was drunk and this guy pissed me off, and you see...), "anti-social behavior" (back in the times of Communism, we used to be in the front row of all the Warsaw demonstrations.) and so on...

****, I've done a lot of bad thing in the last 32 years. To be frank, I got beaten by the cops a few times too, but that was in the Communist times...
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Quote by Kensai
Yes I got arrested, along with a friend. Our parents found out too

It was my friend's birthday about 5 days earlier, we were sitting on my room being incredibly bored. We had just bought some video games and after a while we were kinda sick of them. I got the magnificent idea to go to the local bar, drink like hell and get back to play videogames (remember, kids, drinking makes everthing more fun). We took our bikes and rode down to the bar which was pretty much empty, ordered 4 beer and hit the pool table. For some reason I was winning even though I suck badly when I'm sober.

After the beers we thought we'd step it up a little and bought some vodka. We got 4 double shots of vodka each and had a drinking contest (my idea again, sadly) and see who could drink it the fastest. After about 3 of those shots (drank really quickly) my friend gave up and ran to the bathroom and I mustered up enough strength to drink the last vodka, which tasted like gasoline mixed with water.

But yeah, I won and got some bailey's as a prize. We continued drinking and then I don't really remember much... except for the cops picking us up outside the bar, and something about them yelling something. I also remember waking up in the holding cell about 5 AM. They released us like 7-8 AM, we got out belongings, and they said something else I can't remember.

We took the bus home from the police station to my house, got yelled at by my parents for not calling home during the evening (for the longest time it seemed, especially when you're hungover) and went to bed. A few months later, my mom somehow found out about it and got scared, she said 'you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, home smell you later", I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-air.

My dad still hasn't found out, and I'm hoping he never will =/

WIN

Quote by Rocking-Rob
I was waiting for that to turn bel air kensai :P good one

and no I have not

I've just started to read all "walls-o-text" in reverse order, or you could just throw bel-air into the "find" command.
Quote by denizenz
I've just started to read all "walls-o-text" in reverse order, or you could just throw bel-air into the "find" command.

How boring

It's a true story though, except for the last part.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No, because I behave, and when I don't I'm smart enough to evade capture.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I've only been arrested once for hopping over the turnstile in the subway system. I didn't see any cops but when I got down to the train platforms to Undercover Police officer's were waiting for me. I did it again another time because I was in Queens and I live in the Bronx, I needed to get home and I had no money so I jumped over and the station attendant saw me and was saying **** like "Line them up! Black shirt, Black Jeans, Black Curly Hair! Over here Officer!" I ran up the stairs to the train and the cop was right there looking right at me but for some reason he didn't see me and ran around the platform looking for me. I jumped in the train and stayed away from the windows all the way home. :p
yeah, i was drunk and went on a rampage of vandalism, ended with a trailer hitch through a window of some old people's house. they tracked me to my house with the K9 unit and booked me.

i was hammered in the cop shop still and swore at them all a lot. overall an interesting night.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
No, because I behave, and when I don't I'm smart enough to evade capture.

Heres to running like hell!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
well i've been taken in for questioning and held for like 36 hours but I was never booked.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Drunk and Disorderly numerous times. A few simple assault charges at the same time.
But when the guy that got assaulted was as drunk as you and can't remember anything those get dropped.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
My friend got arrested for drunk and disorderly and all he did was sit on a curb trying to figure out where he was after getting out of a taxi about 5 miles away from his house. The policemen who arrested him drove past him and told him to move or they would arrest him so he walked about 50 yards forward and sat down again because he was knackered. They then drove back up to him and arrested him. How is sitting down trying to figure out where you are count as disorderly? Although the drunk part was certainly true.

I myself have never been arrested although there have been some close shaves after arguing extensively with city ambassadors (people who basically patrol the streets of the city centre at night wearing flurescent coats).
Me and a friend thrown plastic bags full of piss and water from the 4th floor of my apartment, aiming at a old car parked close to the entrance of the building. We loled as hell, until my friend broke the front windshield. We went down to see if it was really broken and someone must have seen us there and told the owner of the car (who lived 2 floors behind me). Then when I least expected the police came in my house, and me and my parents had to go the station to fill some paperwork, and a few days later we went to his house to pay the broken windshield.

My parents were really mad and we were 9 at the time.
I HAVE A SIG AND IT'S HUGE LOL
Posession of marijuana..

Resisting arrest...

Spitting on a cop (he spits when he talks so i thaught id give him a taste of his medicine)

and kicking out the patrol cars back window...

they were crooked tho... cuz i only cracked it...
Quote by KroniKing
Posession of marijuana..

Resisting arrest...

Spitting on a cop (he spits when he talks so i thaught id give him a taste of his medicine)

You're so hardcore. Why can't all children be just like you?
hahah new years eve i got smashed and made a prank phone call on my cell phone threatening to kill the dude and stab him in the face with a knife
i called 3 times
his dad picked up the 1st /2nd time 3rd time was the answering maching

like 2 days later the cops came to my door so i was sitting there in my boxers on my couch while they talked to me

I ended up having to go to court and they got a restraining order against me/ Got a counsiler for a year and 10 hours of community service..and now i'm not allowed to have a cell phone
true story
gooooddd times
Cancer.
Nope. I don't do anything stupid that could lead to my arrest, if I do I don't get caught.
Yea... i got arrested under suspision of selling drugs once and at that point i actually wasnt. It sucked but they didnt really have any proof so they had to let me go. And i was still living with my parents but they didnt do much because they think im pretty ****ed up already...
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by KroniKing
Posession of marijuana..

Resisting arrest...

you're my idol

/sarcasm
Murder. 20 years.

Never again....
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I was once arrested for "mischeif". I was with some people that broke the shop window at a school at night while the shop teacher was working on his car. He went running after us when he heard the smash and almost broke his thumb somehow so he wasn't too happy. While we were running I decided to stop and maybe apologize because I figured since I wasn't the one who broke it I'd be alright. Turns out just being there makes you an accomplice. The cool thing is when the cop took me to the station to get processed I heard a knock at the door and the cop went to answer it and it was my friend. I found that really cool that he turned himself in just because I got caught and neither of us were the ones who broke the window in the first place. The cop lost the papers or something so me and my friend didn't get charged when we went to court for it.

My mom was pretty angry at me and his parents didn't let me hang out with him for awhile because they thought I was the troublemaker getting their son into ****.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by Metal_Rich
Murder. 20 years.

Never again....

I don't believe you. Tell your story.
I HAVE A SIG AND IT'S HUGE LOL
Last edited by MikeDee at Oct 19, 2007,
These are the kinds of threads I love, keep this **** going.

But I've never been arrested, cops came to my house when I was like 10 because me and some friends accidentally started a fire in the woods. Having a fire fueled with everything we could find in a wooden cabin=bad idea.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Page 1 of 2