Hi

Last night my friend died of asthma . He smoked and suffocated. He was my guitar buddy and taught me loads of stuff. we had a great laugh.

Sorry just needed to tell people. Its really upsetting me.

Jihedley
I'm sorry, that's a shame.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
That's what you get when you have asthma and smoke. It's his fault only.

But I feel for you, buddy. RIP.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
why is everyone dying lately? there's been like 3 death threads in the last 2 days, all somehow relating to drugs i think.. first was one that was a alcohol/drug od, then a heroin od, now this.. either someone is trying to make anti-drug propaganda their way.. or im paranoid.. either way.. i don't believe that [what i just said] it just ran throug my head, may your friend RIP. you him and his loved ones are in my prayers..
My friend has asthma and smokes. I've told him countless times to quit the ****ing ****, then he says, "You're right man, tonight I quit, no more smokes." The next day: "Hey let's go outside, I need a smoke." Life is short enough as it is, why cut the cord like that? It's no better than suicide.

My condolences. Sorry for your loss, it is a shame.

Quote by Spitz13
why is everyone dying lately? there's been like 3 death threads in the last 2 days, all somehow relating to drugs i think.. first was one that was a alcohol/drug od, then a heroin od, now this.. either someone is trying to make anti-drug propaganda their way.. or im paranoid.. either way.. i don't believe that [what i just said] it just ran throug my head, may your friend RIP. you him and his loved ones are in my prayers..

I don't know. I think it has something to do with the fact that young people do not value their lives so much. Also, depression, anger, stress, etc. They lead people to do foolish things. I know that too well myself.
Last edited by Mud Martian at Oct 19, 2007,
Quote by Spitz13

I was thinking that, people that UG'ers know seem to be dropping like flies.

My condolences to you TS, just think of the good times you had.
Quote by Spitz13

+1

All the same, RIP, my thoughts go out to family and friends.

Now can everyone stop dying please
I'm sorry...
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Thanks
It was horrible today. Everyone (including me) were crying our eyes out. In the end they sent everyone home from school.
My condolences.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Sorry to hear that. Though Im suprised that since you posted this in the pit, you didnt get shafted (yet). Does the pit have a heart after all?
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
My condolences, I hope you, his friends and family get over it and remember him the guy he was.

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

sorry for your lose. Just think, he's jamin' his ass off with hendrix!

PSN ID: ArranP
R.I.P Bro
dude ?? have you ever had a casual coversation while having sex??

male:
" so erm .. wot do you think of bbc1 ?"
female:
" AAHHHH SH*T !!!! SH*T !!!!! "

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.

HAHAHA ^^^ :P

Quote by Mud Martian
I don't know. I think it has something to do with the fact that young people do not value their lives so much.

That's a generalization and insulting to not only those of us that do, but also to the threadstarter's friend. But this isn't the place to argue or find out why people die young.

TS: Sorry for your loss, I so far haven't lost anyone close so I can't even imagine your grief, but stay positive and strong. Remember the good times, like everyone says. My condolences and RIP.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
That sucks.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Sorry to hear about it. I'm asthmatic too and hate it when people around me smoke, My granddad died of lung cancer and his widow has been trying to give up for more than a decade since then.
yea that guy with the number thing is righttheres been a lot of deaths, in any case man im sorry to hear that but it was foolish to do that in my opinion
Damn homie.
Get his kidneys and sell em on ebay
Quote by smalRaptor
I'm sure he's livin' it up with Cobain and Hendrix. Rest in peace~

Theres no way in hell cobain went to heaven...
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
man there's been like 3 of these threads the past couple of days, really depressing, but yea my condolences on the whole thing.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by kool98769

Theres no way in hell cobain went to heaven...

+1

I feel for you man, my best friend died of cancer a couple of years ago.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by binjajer
That's what you get when you have asthma and smoke. It's his fault only.

But I feel for you, buddy. RIP.

His friend just died. He doesn't need asses like you telling him it was his friend's fault.

It doesn't matter whos fault it is, because hes dead, full stop.
It pisses me off when people rag on dead people.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409