Hey, about a month ago i changed the gauge of strings on my SG from the 10's they came with to 9's, i know you should set up for every gauge you move to, but will such a small change make a difference

It has been fine for the month or so that ive been using the 9's just making sure its not going to go terribly wrong
SG commando

Inserts hilarious quote here
Honestly, very small adjustment is required. The only time a professional setup is necessary is if you change gauge on a guitar with a trem.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
nah don't worry about it, a change that small won't screw anything up.
Pamposh’s final question before drifting into a state of transcendent ecstasy was, “But Master, if everything is an illusion, then why does anything matter?”

To which the master replied, “It may all be an illusion, but it’s a very real illusion.”
if that action feels a little high, it's pretty simple to low it. but no, like said, you should be fine.

u might want to check ur intonation tho...
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
the intonations alright, and the action felt better then before so thats fine, thanks guys just needed to know that in wasnt screwing up my new baby
SG commando

Inserts hilarious quote here