is a turkey person called a turkian? or just a turkish person
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
O_o oh noes!
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Biff_Line
is a turkey person called a turkian? or just a turkish person

I think their turks
someone has FINALLY invaded iraq. this was long overdue.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
lol i dont think it's ''turkian''
turks or turkish sounds about right.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by KroniKing
World War 3 anyone?

****ing greedy bush...

Oh yes, this is all Bush's fault. As usual.
Quote by KroniKing
World War 3 anyone?

****ing greedy bush...

Sorry bro, you're wrong. Bush told Turkey to stay out of it.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by kaptink
We should retreat coalition troops and let turkey deal with it.

that is a brilliant idea
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by KroniKing
World War 3 anyone?

****ing greedy bush...

OH MY GOD. HOW FREAKING IGNORANT CAN YOU BE???

Bush has absolutely nothing to do with this. TURKEY (not America) attacked IRAQI (also not American) Rebels. Pull your head out of your butt and look at the facts, don't just blame all of the problems of the world on Bush.

ALSO

In the first place, it wasn't just Bush who decided to go to war Congress did. Congress, which we elected. Don't just sit there and blame Bush for all of the world's problems. If you really care, get up and do something yourself.

EDIT: For guy below me, yeah, you're right. Edited to say "it wasn't just Bush..."
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Last edited by cashewchaching at Oct 19, 2007,
I tought it was like turkey the animal,y'know the one people eat at Thanks Giving??

Was that what you were trying to say,'cause if so I fail so badly!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by cashewchaching
In the first place, Bush didn't decide to go to war Congress did.

bush asked congress to declare war. it's not like he had nothing to do with the decision and had to just go with it.
yeah, you're right, that was worded funny. i should have said, "it wasn't just bush" but still, congress has the final say

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by cashewchaching
yeah, you're right, that was worded funny. i should have said, "it wasn't just bush" but still, congress has the final say

Shh, keep it down or Bush will veto you, too!
Quote by cashewchaching
OH MY GOD. HOW FREAKING IGNORANT CAN YOU BE???

Bush has absolutely nothing to do with this. TURKEY (not America) attacked IRAQI (also not American) Rebels. Pull your head out of your butt and look at the facts, don't just blame all of the problems of the world on Bush.

ALSO

In the first place, Bush didn't decide to go to war Congress did. Congress, which we elected. Don't just sit there and blame Bush for all of the world's problems. If you really care, get up and do something yourself.

The Congress which was controlled by Bush. Let's not argue this.

And for the record, they started shelling Iraq because one soldier was injured? Sounds like a cover up to me to get in on the action. Not only this, but Turkey is pissed off at the U.S. because we passed a bill (not a law) that said they committed genocide over a hundred years ago.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by DoomSentinal
"Hey! What's going?!"
"WAR! We're going to WAR!"
-Starship Troopers

you sir, have just made my day. and it's not even noon yet.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Quote by HawkaLuigi

And for the record, they started shelling Iraq because one soldier was injured? Sounds like a cover up to me to get in on the action.

..what? the PKK has killed 30 Turks this month.
Quote by rickyy
..what? the PKK has killed 30 Turks this month.

According to the CNN report, it was for this:

Quote by CNN.com
Turkey's military reported Saturday that Kurdish separatist guerrillas attacked villages on its side of the border late Friday, wounding one soldier near the village of Yemisli.

Didn't know about the 30 other Turks.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by HawkaLuigi

And for the record, they started shelling Iraq because one soldier was injured? Sounds like a cover up to me to get in on the action. Not only this, but Turkey is pissed off at the U.S. because we passed a bill (not a law) that said they committed genocide over a hundred years ago.

No, man, you've got the checks and balances wrong. Legislative Branch checks Executive Branch, who checks Judicial Branch, and Judicial Branch checks Legislative. (And Executive, a little, but not so much.)
So in reality, Legislative has the power over The President.

Quote by cashewchaching
No, man, you've got the checks and balances wrong. Legislative Branch checks Executive Branch, who checks Judicial Branch, and Judicial Branch checks Legislative. (And Executive, a little, but not so much.)
So in reality, Legislative has the power over The President.

Ahh, true, but who was in power at the time of the vote? The Republicans, who backed President Bush's urge to go to Iraq. That's the government at work for ya. This isn't a political thread, that's at the top of the Pit.
Get off my lawn.
Man, screw the mass threads. you can't join in them a thousand posts in.

Nonetheless, it was the Republicans, who we the people elected to be our voice, voted in. Just because the majority of the Legislative Branch was the same political party as the President doesn't mean that the President controlled them. That's an awfully overgeneralized view to take.

Go turkey!
they're gonna get their asses kicked, I wasn't even aware they HAD a military
but still should be interesting could you imagine if turkey conquered iraq...
Cancer.
Quote by cashewchaching
Man, screw the mass threads. you can't join in them a thousand posts in.

Nonetheless, it was the Republicans, who we the people elected to be our voice, voted in. Just because the majority of the Legislative Branch was the same political party as the President doesn't mean that the President controlled them. That's an awfully overgeneralized view to take.

Right. Go watch CNN, Sir.
Get off my lawn.
Last edited by HawkaLuigi at Oct 19, 2007,
Quote by jesus-squared
Go turkey!
they're gonna get their asses kicked, I wasn't even aware they HAD a military
but still should be interesting could you imagine if turkey conquered iraq...

They have an air force..