So I use to be really fat (11 years old, 4'11" and 163 pounds), and I lost a ****load of weight (the healthy way) till I was twelve and a half. So I ended up being 5'4" and 113 pounds, but I had a lot of skin, or fat left over from being so fat before.

Now I'm 13 and a half, five feet and six inches tall, and 133 pounds. I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny really, and I still have left over **** from where I use to be huge and I was wondering, how do I get that off.

If I wanted to be considered really skinny, not like anorexic, but just skinny, around what should I weigh being five six?

I know there is alot of stuff involved here like muscle mass, not just weight. I read a ton of fitness stuff when I lost weight before, I just forgot alot of now.

So I guess i'm just asking, what would the average weight be for a skinny guy that is five six?

You're only 13, give your body time to change naturally first.

But some light exercises like running, pushups, situps, etc should be good.
GOD!!!! What do your parents feed yoU!?

(I want to say a fat joke, but can't since your technically not fat anymore)
Quote by tjbhdeath squad

Lol. It's cool.

I think part of the reason I still have this stuff is because actually after I weighed my least I started to gain a couple pounds and freaked out and went bullemic for a while and yeah...

Don't EVER do that to lose weight. It MAY work for a while, but in the long run, it's much worse.
Quote by tjbhdeath squad

You can always say in past-tense, like: Did you **** in a bath tub?

no hard feelings man, just for the sake of jokemanship
Peanut butter jelly time!!!
why do you want to be "skinny" so badly...you're 13, and i say before you get into serious excersize/weight lifting, wait until you're 15-16, i'm 16, about 5'5, and im a little over-weight and weigh about 140-150for someone my height and age, i should weigh about 125(but add about 5 lbs to my weight for my hair lol)
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
The problem with losing alot of weight (anything usually over 20 lbs) is that if you arent doing things like lifting, you are losing muscle mass too. That is why there is so much excess skin. Lifting builds muscles, and burns fat, when those two happen skin usually tightens up. (Your skin is very elastic). Being that you are only 13, I think you are old enough to start lifting, but not real heavy. you need to do like 3 sets of say 15 reps with a weight that you could lift 15 reps but you would be able to do 20 reps of it. Just do stuff like bench presses, squats, deadlifts, military presses, pullups, lifts that involve more than one muscle group. For cardio I would recommend doing high intensity work like, boxing and jumping rope. Dont jog because that will make you burn muscle not fat, sprints are okay but they just suck. Hope this stuff helps.
Quote by jpast
The problem with losing alot of weight (anything usually over 20 lbs) is that if you arent doing things like lifting, you are losing muscle mass too. That is why there is so much excess skin. Lifting builds muscles, and burns fat, when those two happen skin usually tightens up. (Your skin is very elastic). Being that you are only 13, I think you are old enough to start lifting, but not real heavy. you need to do like 3 sets of say 15 reps with a weight that you could lift 15 reps but you would be able to do 20 reps of it. Just do stuff like bench presses, squats, deadlifts, military presses, pullups, lifts that involve more than one muscle group. For cardio I would recommend doing high intensity work like, boxing and jumping rope. Dont jog because that will make you burn muscle not fat, sprints are okay but they just suck. Hope this stuff helps.

Yeah okay.

I just want to be so skinny because, nvm. LONG story. I don't want to get into that but yeah.

Thanks man.
Take up a sport like boxing, that's what i did although i didn't need to lose weight.
Quote by willc72694
Yeah okay.

I just want to be so skinny because, nvm. LONG story. I don't want to get into that but yeah.

Thanks man.

You can't do that.
If you start to explain a story you can't stop for any reason, especially pointless 'neverminds' like that
Quote by Retro Rocker
You can't do that.
If you start to explain a story you can't stop for any reason, especially pointless 'neverminds' like that

I will when I get back home.

For now I'm off to a football game
dont eat when you're not hungry

only eat until your not hungry

it's not rocket science, the only way to lose weight is to burn more than you take in.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Seriously though, a chainsaw will work.

I think he heard you the first time.

Anyway, do push ups and stuff, and then when you're a older, start doing weights to build some muscle.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Na, or else he would have done it, since teenagers are easy to trick.

Well TS isn't on UG right now, perhaps he did it. HAHAHA.
Start doing coke that cuts weight fast and all the cool 13 year olds are doing it.

You do want to be cool don't you?
I'm 5'6" (I think, I'm pretty short) and I weigh 107. I look like I don't eat though, so I'd say the average is probably around 120.
Quote by Kinderfeld
I'm 5'6" (I think, I'm pretty short) and I weigh 107. I look like I don't eat though, so I'd say the average is probably around 120.

Average for a 13 year old? Or average weight for someone that height?
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.