Looking for a high gain amp to play Death metal kinda like God Dethroned or Kataklysm,
i prefer peavey amps...just looking for suggestions...
Peavey 5150 combo
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
VHT, Mesa, or Orange-Thunderverb
!PRS Custom 24 ten top!
Ric 4001!!
Fender Cyclone 2
2x Harmony Acoustics
Goya 107 Range Master

Quote by x8blitzkid8x
people ruin metal like a7x.
There's this one Peavey amp that's called 5550 or 5050 or something... I'm sure someone here knows which one I'm talking about.
Price range?

What guitars do you have?
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
5150 for that dark tone, dual recto for brutalnes,s the VHT is rpetty seriosu too- ENGL for sum british sounding high gain br00talness
Bogner Uberschall. Engls are good as well. 5150/6505 would be awesome. A Mesa Triple Rec would be great for both distortion and cleans.
Quote by super666fender
5150 for that dark tone, dual recto for brutalnes,s the VHT is rpetty seriosu too- ENGL for sum british sounding high gain br00talness

Engl's aren't british just because they have some mids dude...
played a dual recto today
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Depending on your price range of course, the Mesa Mark IV High Gain has got some pretty great reviews.
i always wondered what ENGL tone closest resembled. german tanks rolling over your face of course, but it's a little different from both american and british

they do have british sounding and american sounding, but some of them seem a little more unique.
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by BGSM
Depending on your price range of course, the Mesa Mark IV High Gain has got some pretty great reviews.

Until we know the price range, most people will continue posting the big names of amplifiers in the metal industry. Everyone forgot to mention Randall though...
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Framus Cobra stack FTW!
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)