I'm selling my Slash Signature Wah to help pay for a Ibanez S470 that I'm buying. I've had the wah since March and have probably only clicked it on 30 or 40 times. I rarely use it now. It has remained on my bedroom floor most of its life. Its a unique and great sound wah with a built in distortion unit the can be "kicked in" for that extra punch. Here's a link to Musicians Friend description page: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...Wah?sku=151023

I was going to sell it on Ebay but I figured I would check to see if any of you were interested. That way you wouldn't have to bid on it and I wouldn't have to pay the Ebay fees.

The wah is 169.99 new at Guitar Center, Musicians Friend, etc. I still have the box and everything that came with it. It has some small nicks/scratches but works perfectly. I give it a 9/10. I will sell for 120.00 (you pay shipping) anywhere in the U.S.

The first person to message me get dibs.

I will throw up some pictures if requested.
I have seen this time and time again. It's a great item and that's a good price for it. I don't have the money though. But still, I love how it comes with the Wah and the distortion. It's a great buy for whoever gets it
Quote by rocker931
I have seen this time and time again. It's a great item and that's a good price for it. I don't have the money though. But still, I love how it comes with the Wah and the distortion. It's a great buy for whoever gets it

Thanks for those words of encouragement I hope somebody buys it soon I want that Ibanez S470 bad!!!
Quote by johnny_tapia
Would you ship to the UK?

I don't know, I would have to check on that. Are you interested?
Quote by JET240Z
I don't know, I would have to check on that. Are you interested?

Yeah aslong as shipping to the uk isn't too expensive
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...