Out of curiosity what would be the best small tube combo amp for playing metal and hard rock? I mean small like bedroom practise small. If there's nothing that small that can get higher gain than at least something that can be pushed to do it with an OD pedal.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Tiny Terror with a 2x12 cab and an OCD. im sure someoen on here has that rig, so go ask them.

I played a palomino V8 and i dont think it did hard rock at all with gain all the way up. but wiht my FD2 it got hard rock/classic metal.
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
id go with a Valveking 112 or maybe a Fender Superchamp XD. If u can try out a Superchamp, id say u should, since its really new.
Epi Valve Junior and mod it.
Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen Deluxe
Orange Tiny Terror with a Mesa 2x12 Lone Star
Boss PH-3
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-20
Fender Deluxe Mexi-Jazz
are those the smallest tube combos you can get for high gain stuff?
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
or a mesa 5:25 ( good for gigs and home )
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by qotsa1998
id go with a Valveking 112 or maybe a Fender Superchamp XD. If u can try out a Superchamp, id say u should, since its really new.

He already has one...
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
F-30??
Genz benz eldiablo? 30 or 60 watt mode
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
Well the BEST is going to be some kind of awesome boutique legend of an amp, it will set you back thousands and thousands however, probably not suited to your squire bullet, can you give some kind of price range?
Diezel, Motherfucker
^ +1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I think you coul (with work) push a Valve Junior combo into classic metal range. Jumper R6, cut out R7, add a mid scoop tone control, add an octal socket for a different preamp tube...but that's effort.