So I was shopping on eBay at 3:30am and I bought an iStage Shuffle instead of a iPod shuffle. Must have been on something because when I looked at the page today I realized the mistake I had made. I found one good review on them from some site selling the mp3 player but they're probably trying to sell a crappy product. Anyone hear or use these before or did I just screw myself?
Cancel the bid?

Can you even do that?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Cancel the bid?

Can you even do that?

No I dont think so. It was $30. If it sucks I'll just leave them a really bad rating to make myself feel like I've done something.
Quote by SG thrasher
Have you paid for it yet?

Yea... its only $30 but I feel like I wanna punch my head through a wall. I suprise myself sometimes. I think I need to start turning my computer off after 12am
This iStage shuffle an amazing product, and an amazing value. It is better than iPod Shuffle, allowing you more freedom to play content from lots of sources. It is a known fact that iPod only allows you to load files from one computer. This device has no such restrictions in fact you can hook it up to any computer you come across and put the files directly on the device (No iTunes Required). You can take MP3's where ever you go.
Product Features:

Player Type: Flash MP3 Player
Recording, Voice: No
Recording, Line In: No
Audio Battery Life: 12 Hrs
Storage Capacity: 1 GB
Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.6 x .4 inches
Weight: 0.5 oz
Video Recording: No
Music Playback Formats: Plug n Play - Audible, MP3, WAV

Could possibly be worth it?.... lol I guess we'll see. Just wondering if anyone else made the same mistake.
I had one of those for awhile actually

it worked suprisingly well
the only problem is theres no screen so you have to have a pretty good idea of what order your track list is in
Email the person and explain what happened. Some people aren't actually assholes. Try it anyway, unless you've paid the worst that will happen is a bad rating...
hmm it actually looks pretty good despite that its a total knock off lol
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by lostherox__-=_
I had one of those for awhile actually

it worked suprisingly well
the only problem is theres no screen so you have to have a pretty good idea of what order your track list is in

Ok cool. Thanks. I mean they look like they're just a new electronics company or something. Its a pretty bad knockoff but I just got in for when I go running.
Quote by C.C. Deville
hmm it actually looks pretty good despite that its a total knock off lol

yeaaa... lol. I hate those auctions. I mean I know I should have payed more attention. The same thing happened to my parents like two years ago when they were trying to buy me a PS2 for x-mas. Turned out the guy who was selling them was actually some sort of online fake. Took payments and never sent anything. Long story short we got the money back.
It pretty much looks like a Shuffle and if that isn't a Apple product i can imagine a few people getting severely sued.
Quote by iluvmyprs89
No I dont think so. It was $30. If it sucks I'll just leave them a really bad rating to make myself feel like I've done something.

You're going to leave someone bad feedback because YOU are too lazy to read?

Also, they look pretty good.

Just because its not an iPod, doesn't make it s**t.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409