What are some of the songs that when you hear you really remember a certain night or day in your life? For example everytime i hear "come sail away" by the Styx i get terrified. Because one night coming home from a party we all made a stupid choice and drove home with somewhat drunk drivers in a convoy of cars. And the whole time in the car i was in we had that song blaring and everyone was yelling it at the top of our lungs just to distract us from how stupid we were.

So what are some songs that bring back good or bad memories for you guys?
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Blink 182's "Enema Of The State" brings me back to middle school. I avoid it like the plague.
Coldplay's "Amsterdam" always bring back summer memories for me

Or just summer in general.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
im not sure about past exeperiences, but generally when im going through a bad time i accidentally stumble across a song that applies to my situation.

the latest one was when a realised i was being majorly lied to was The Pretender by Foo Fighters.
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Actually, I associate a lot of my favorite (and some not-so-favorite) songs with a certain time of year, or event, or weather condition.

Eg:
The Darkness - Growing on Me makes me think of a cloudy day when the sky is white
Sum 41 - In Too Deep makes me think of a sunny day in early June, and also makes me think of green grass
Songs from Keane's first album, like Everybody's Changing and Somewhere Only We Know, make me think of a dark, cloudy morning in November
The Beatles' Hello Goodbye makes me think of christmas
Dream Theater - Another Day makes me think of the sun setting over a large city, and the sky is orange

and so on and so forth
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Blink 182's "Enema Of The State" brings me back to middle school. I avoid it like the plague.

The whole album brings me back to grade school. And RHCP's Scar Tissue does the same.

Black Hole Sun, brings me back to however old I was when it came out, 5? I think? Cause I loved that song even at that age....
In Flames - Vanishing Light brings back memories of my old best friend, and the best day of my life (which involved going to see In Flames, Sepultura and Dagoba and meeting In Flames too).

Sum 41 - Summer reminds me of my first real interest in music a good six years ago.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
might morphin power rangers song always reminds me of the '94 canucks vs rangers stanley cup final. what a ****in spectacular series

Edit: both.
Quote by Twist of fate
I like playing twister with dead cats and old people
Symphony X's latest album-- Paradise Lost-- this girl I met in Florida whilst on vacation. She was gorgeous and I walked her home the last night I was there and then she said she'd be back out to give me her number. And my mom came to get me... literally just as she came back out. Seeing my mom she turned around and went back inside.

I don't even know her last name, so I can't look her up on myspace or what not.

I listened to this cd for a long time non- stop during that vacation and after it. Though I do recall her saying she'd be back round Christmas... ... maybe then.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
the panic channel's whole album (oNE) reminds me of train journeys to newton abbot
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
whenever i hear the offprings it reminds me of my life before playing the guitar... dont know why...
The Beatles' Revolver album reminds me of winter.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Avenged Sevenfold- Seize the Day
Reminds me of my first love. mehrrrr
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Pretty much all songs I listen to remind me of certain times and places. Chevelle's This Type of Thinking and Wonder What's Next remind me of Christmas because that's around the time I got them. Project 86's ...And the Rest Will Follow and Demon Hunter's The Triptych remind me of fall going into winter. NIN's Year Zero reminds me of rainy days because that's what the weather was like when I got it, etc etc.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Purple Haze - First time I heard Hendrix.
Crow Jane (Skip James) - First time I heard Skip.

Those don't really count, now do they?

Pokemon Theme (yes, I have got it on iTunes!) - Watching the show, the whole phenomenom as a kid.

Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen) - First time I heard it was on a school Japan trip at a Karaoke joint.

I Ran (So Far Away) - First heard the Bowling for Soup version when it was the theme for Knights of the Zodiac.
Muse's 'Unintended' reminds me of all the nice conversations I've had with a particular dear friend of mine..

^_^
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
The whole Toxicity album reminds me of my druggy days. I like to avoid the memories but the album is so great!
A lot of 80s songs remind me of my childhood, because of a water park I used to go to pretty often in Quebec, it was the 90s so they played washed up 80s hair metal over their park-wide stereo system. Needless to say, when i recently discovered hair metal (about two years ago) the songs brought back a familiarity i didnt even realize until much later.

And yes, i LOVE hair metal.
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
"Sex and Candy" by Marcy Playground was the first time I was ever on a stage. I sung it when I was like 14 because my voice was deeper than the 19 year olds playing it. All the older chicks wanted me for those couple of hours...*sigh*
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Always i listen to the master of puppets of S&M, i remember the first time i played that song, when i was learning it. Great days that i will aways miss. also reminds me of my ex-gf , when it was cold here and we were outside in the cold. nice days to remember too
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI