Whats up guys? I was watching a movie on FX about a week ago and i liked it alot i just couldn't remember the name of it. The only 2 things i remember about the movie is that one guy sprayed spray paint into a sock and then put the sock over his mouth, and then they make up some funny song. I know its a horrible description but if you know what im talking about then any title would be greatly appreciated.
ITs Always Sunny in Philadelphia its a show not a movie lol. You were watching the episode called "Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person" where the gang decides to get musical and try and form bands. Charlie gets high off of spray paint and plays on the keyboard about a super hero named Nightman who rapes people.
funniest show i've seen in a while. and the actor who plays charlie is AMAZING. when they do scenes where he just kinda goes crazy, like when they're all arguing, he pulls it off so well.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
funniest show i've seen in a while. and the actor who plays charlie is AMAZING. when they do scenes where he just kinda goes crazy, like when they're all arguing, he pulls it off so well.

That would be Charlie Day
Quote by jasonmetal love
That would be Charlie Day

I freaked out when 4chan started that rumor that he died. I couldn't find any articles about it but I looked it up on wikipedia and it said he died on the 6th of October. Thank god it was just them ****ing around.