I have just over a week to learn a song to play in front of my music class...

Give me some ideas, preferably blues,not too hard,something possible to learn quick,but that sounds good lol.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Ain't no love in the heart of the city by whitesnake, it's easy, fun and very bluesy, alright...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Under the bridge by RHCP. Maybe a John Mayer song if u can. Pink floyd is really bluesy, so almost anything by them.
Led Zep - Moby Dick, minus the drum solo
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Hmm, try Slow Dancing In A Burning Room by John Mayer. It's pretty bluesy.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
you shook me all night long-AC/DC
i picked it up in a few days and the solo has a great bluesy feel and its loads of fun to play
is this a solo piece, or do you get someone to support you? 'cause if you have to do it by yourself, pretty much none of these songs will sound good.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
is this a solo piece, or do you get someone to support you? 'cause if you have to do it by yourself, pretty much none of these songs will sound good.

Can be on my own or with another person backing me up if i want...i just need something that the teacher can hear so i can get my mark and **** off lol.

Ah yes,Sultans...I like it...I like it a lot...Ill give it a go tomorrow I learnt the first part when i started playing,i might be able to remember it lol.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
-the thrill is gone by bb king
-money for nothing by dire straits
-burn the witch by qotsa

Jack my swag