Thought you were talking about girlies. You don't have to go to the relationship thead for this.

Isn't there a label on the outside somewhere?
Quote by Say Ocean
Well, its best to start slow. Take the wah out for a nice movie night, then to dinner. Just feel it out from there and use your best judgment.

Got there first, b*tch
Quote by Say Ocean
Well, its best to start slow. Take the wah out for a nice movie night, then to dinner. Just feel it out from there and use your best judgment.

lol
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
I've been looking for this for a while too, nobody can make me wiser on the internet

Quote by Say Ocean

yeah and then plug your cable in.
i wanted to make a joke...but then i read everyone elses posts and figured it would be lame. so how bout this: find the serial number and send it in an email to dunlop asking for info
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
forget movie and dinner, just force yourself straight into that input!
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD

I was kinda wondering about finding the age of my wah pedal as well.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab

(yeah alright, it's a tele, but still...)

EDIT: haha nice one, storm.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?