Hello All

Anthony Kiedis said, in the song "Death of a Martian":

She's got a sword in case though this is not her lord in case the one who can't afford to face her image is restored to grace. Disappeared. No trace. Musky tears. Suitcase. The down turn brave little burncub bearcareless turnip snare rampages pitch color pages...down and out but not in Vegas. Disembarks and disengages. No loft. Sweet pink canary cages plummet pop dewskin fortitude for the sniffing black noses that snort and allude to the dangling trinkets that mimic the dirt cough go drink its. It's for you. Blue battered naval town slip kisses delivered by duck muscles and bottlenosed grifters arrive in time to catch the late show. It's a beehive barrel race. A shehive stare and chase wasted feature who tried and failed to reach her. Embossed beneath a box in the closet that's lost. The kind that you find when you mind your own business. Shiv sister to the quickness before it blisters into the newmorning milk blanket. Your ilk is funny to the turnstyle touch bunny whose bouquet set a course for bloom without decay. get your broom and sweep echoes of yesternights fallen freckles...away...

Am I the only one who has trouble understanding the Red Hot Chilli Peppers' lyrics? They seem meaningful, and yet impossible to decode.

What inspired them to write this? Acid? A rhyming dictionary? BOTH?!
If you think that's rough, try listening to "It's Alright Ma, I'm Only Bleeding" by Bob Dylan.
Death to Ovation haters!
I'm bad at understanding lyrics.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by sashki

Heroin.
<Han> I love Hitler
www.songmeanings.net

problem solved
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
im pretty sure its about fleas dog that died

edit: confirmed by wiki
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
I don't think it has a meaning. Most Red Hot Chili Peppers' songs are pointless and are just a bunch of words thrown together to make a good melody. Sorry all those who think the Chili Peppers are masterful at lyrics .
Quote by sashki

According to what I heard last, he's been off drugs for quite some time now
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Quote by con job
According to what I heard last, he's been off drugs for quite some time now

But people do lie, no?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
But people do lie, no?

Judging by how bad his addiction was, I don't think he'd be alive if he were still using them....
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Chilis lyrics make no ****ing sense.

Which is why I adore them.
Zeppelinism Extremist, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

...and the victim screameth, saying "Hast thou not heard of elastoplast?!"
Quote by RHCP94
Judging by how bad his addiction was, I don't think he'd be alive if he were still using them....

I'm not saying Anthony is still using, I'm saying that it could be possible since people lie.
That's the end part right? That's a poem Anthony wrote and added to the song at the end...

and no... RHCP lyrics never make that much sense

Extract from Warlocks :

Warlocks in wonderland
I've got a megatropolis in my hand
And a... subterranean marching band
Makin' noise for the boys in the Vatican

... yeah
Originally Posted by filthandfury

haha

I congratulate you good sir on being EPIC.
"These are the days that I..."

WTF???

Yeah I never understood the lyrics but you know, life dosn't make sense sometimes.