No not an emo thread. Sorry to dissapoint.

Am I alone in the fact that I have never seen snow? I mean I live in Phoenix, Arizona so we never get it here. But I have traveled all over the country, even during the winter. I've been to California, Oregon, Washington, New Mexico, Texas, Georgia, and Tennesee. No matter what season I traveled... I never saw a tiny bit of snow. Anyone else feel left out?
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
Well, no. Anyone who has lived in Arizona/texas all there lives and never left it I would presume as never seen snow. Or many people from tropical climates as well...

You should go and experience a snow ball fight. Its exhilarating

PSN ID: ArranP
No, trust me, driving in the **** is hell. And then you have to have 2 different wardrobes. Trust me, places where it's hot all of the time are much better. I live in Colorado, but I have lived in Alabama and Florida too. Heat>Cold
Once you see snow, you won't like it.
I live in Canada so, go figure. The winters are brutal.

You shouldn't feel left out.
Quote by 2lazy2getbetter

Am I alone in the fact that I have never seen snow? I mean I live in Phoenix, Arizona so we never get it here. But I have traveled all over the country, even during the winter. I've been to California, Oregon, Washington, New Mexico, Texas, Georgia, and Tennesee. No matter what season I traveled... I never saw a tiny bit of snow. Anyone else feel left out?

I live in Phoenix too

but ive seen snow...in the winter just drive up to flagstaff or something. it takes like 3-4 hours to get there
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Not an emo thread? You are whining and that is close enough.

Being that this is my thread I feel that I am at liberty to say:
"yew pl4y gu!t4r w!th uR bUm-bUm !nst34d oF y3r h4nds!"
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
thanks to al gore nobody will be getting any snow ever again
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by 2lazy2getbetter
Being that this is my thread I feel that I am at liberty to say:
"yew pl4y gu!t4r w!th uR bUm-bUm !nst34d oF y3r h4nds!"

Oh wow, I'm totally blown away by how cool you are.
Quote by silent caution

That makes no sense.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Oh wow, I'm totally blown away by how cool you are.

Psshaw nah not rly.
Quote by Allnightmask22

that's what I'm talkin 'bout
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
I live in Phoenix too. It snowed at my house about 6 years ago in North Phoenix. I moved to Vegas for a year last year and we had quite a bit of snow last December, all in one day but it was cool.

John
Quote by phatsack

that's what I'm talkin 'bout

Oh shit man. I can't wait to get back on the mountains Only like a month more!

And snow is awesome as long as you arn't driving in a snow storm . That sucks. But without snow, there would be no snowboarding! Snowboarding is the best
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
you're not missing much. just try driving anywhere in it
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
In england we get snow, just no where near as often as we used to. Damn global warming.

When my grandad was a kid it snowed in july here once. These days we might get one day a year where snow actually settles.
We have snow every year. You get tired of it at some point. Good for smaller kids faces though.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by silent caution

i guess, but global warming has existed ever since he invented it.
Some aspects of the snow suck. Blizzards suck, snow storms suck. But the day after a big snow is usually really fun. When the sun is out and theres still a lot of snow out. And you and play in it and stuff. Fun times
its nice on christmas... any other time its a big hassle. shoveling snow is a pain in the ass.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Never seen snow?? In sweden it's more or less the opposite. Except the few summers these last years who've been very nice...

But in my city it's rain all the f'king time.

I gotta move from here.
Dude isn't there snow in northern AZ which is like 2 hours away from you, I visted Az a couple of years ago. That one place, damnitt full of trees and lushness lol. Why can;t I remmeber the town name!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by 2lazy2getbetter

Ever been to Flagstaff? Loads of snow, every year.

Just 150 miles north of Phoenix
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Snow sucks. Sure its good for skiing and such, but think of it this way, all it is is a frozen flood.
It snowed in deep south Texas a few years ago. It was the first time I had ever seen snow.
Quote by RMC06
It snowed in deep south Texas a few years ago. It was the first time I had ever seen snow.

It was like four years ago. I saw it.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?