Earlier today on Scuzz there were some technical difficulties, and a song came up labeled as Linkin park when it clearly wasn't. The video had shots of trains and train tracks with fairly psychadelic colours. It had a pretty proggy feel to it, but the song was cut off halfway through and replaced with actual Linkin park ( boo! ). Anyway anyone got any ideas what this song could be? I have a feeling the band was Porcupine Tree, but a quick search on youtube hasn't brought anything that seems familiar.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
El bumpo

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Yes sir!

So this sounds familiar to nobody? Bleh, looks like I'll have ti sit and watch Scuzz for a week straight to have any chance of finding out what it is.

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Ty Dood!

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Quote by Sirnogbert
Earlier today on Scuzz there were some technical difficulties, and a song came up labeled as Linkin park when it clearly wasn't. The video had shots of trains and train tracks with fairly psychadelic colours. It had a pretty proggy feel to it, but the song was cut off halfway through and replaced with actual Linkin park ( boo! ). Anyway anyone got any ideas what this song could be? I have a feeling the band was Porcupine Tree, but a quick search on youtube hasn't brought anything that seems familiar.

the song straight lines by silverchair? ... it has trains and flashy colours in the video
Video here
Quote by Trezticle
the song straight lines by silverchair? ... it has trains and flashy colours in the video
Video here

Nope that's not it. Thanks anyway.

They focus of the song seemed to be the instrumentation, with kinda ghostly chanting for vocals, if that helps narrow it down.

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Estoy un poquito borracho, so ''El Bumpo''

Sue me if you really feel like it, I have no money anyway.

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag