OK im in definite need of assistace with my guitar.
So it all started with me adjusting with the intonation for my high E
string. I broke the string in the process and just put an acoustic string on it till I finshed the job. (I don't really know how to do intonation settings I know the gerneral idea of it but it was a few hours of hit or miss attempts) So after I set it I went and bought new strings. After restringing my hole guitar I went to tune it up and put the locks on. Now here is where my problem is, I can no longer tune my guitar. I will tune it up E-A-D-G-B-E but once i hit my final E my first E is out of tune again. So I keep tuning and retuning till finnally my bridge is almost vertical. Im not sure what I might of messed up or if im just doing something wrong but I would surely appreciate an assistance with this problem.

Sheep
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
LULZ.
I have no idea wtf you did, but it sounds like you need like 1 or 2 more trem springs.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
this happened to me... i think. all u gotta do is get it re-set again, no big problem =]
No idea if they are the same strings gauge, i took my guitar in about a eyar ago and they strung it and set my intonation. if had the same strings since. How do i reset my bridge if thats what you ment by resting. lol like I said im new to the world of setting FR bridge's I was just hoping to save myself 30$ and gain some knowledge.
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Quote by Sheepbane
No idea if they are the same strings gauge, i took my guitar in about a eyar ago and they strung it and set my intonation. if had the same strings since. How do i reset my bridge if thats what you ment by resting. lol like I said im new to the world of setting FR bridge's I was just hoping to save myself 30$ and gain some knowledge.

Pics is appreciated, but...
Your bridge is LIFTING out of your body, right?
If so, add some trem springs
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
How far out is it? Because sometimes you just have to retune the strings because of the tension that's put on the neck from all the other strings.
This happens to everyone now and again, just tighten the trem springs in the back, or add an extra spring.
I try tuning it down and starting over but once again they just keep all going back out of tune as i get all my strings tuned back in. ex. I tune in this order E-A-D-G-B-E
Once I finish tuning me E-A-D-G are flat again. I know the problem with the bridge lifting is jsut a tension preoblem but i need to cure the untuneability to fix the tension
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Quote by kool98769
Pics is appreciated, but...
Your bridge is LIFTING out of your body, right?
If so, add some trem springs

Or just tighten the ones already in there.

Anyway, the guitar probably came set up with 9s, so you might want to try those, unless you plan on permanently (or at least for a long time) using a different gauge.

Also, leaving guitar strings on for a year is quite long. After a while they start to lose their bright sound and they won't be able to properly stay in tune, which is why the intonation may have appeared to be off.

You might want to find a shop that is willing to perform a setup while you look. Yes, it will cost money again, but at least you'll have seen a tech setup a guitar right in front of you.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
How would i go about tighetening the trem springs?
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Quote by Sheepbane
How would i go about tighetening the trem springs?

Remove the backplate and you shpuld the springs going from the trem to a metal plate. This metal plate is attached to the guitar by two screws (it's pretty much suspended between the screws and the springs).

Tighten the screws a small amount at a time (keep the plate straight) and retune every once in a while. If this doesn't pull the trem back enough, add more springs.

A properly setup trem is floating flush with the body.
lol i tried to do the whole let me watch while you fix thing at a store in my town but i got reemed out by the Luther there about how rude i was and that i wouldnt go to a auto shop and ask a mechanic how to fix my car
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Quote by Sheepbane
lol i tried to do the whole let me watch while you fix thing at a store in my town but i got reemed out by the Luther there about how rude i was and that i wouldnt go to a auto shop and ask a mechanic how to fix my car

Not all techs are that rude. Also, explaining how to service a car is a lot more dificult than basic guitar maintenance; just ask someone else.
Quote by Sheepbane

Well, then that guy is an asshole. luthiers shouldnt have to make their living off of setting intonations, unless they're complete ****
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
*Update
Ok so i fixed the problem, just a fyi for those who may encounter the same problem.
use a digital tuner lawls makes it so much easier adn quicker done then by ear.
all it took was resetting and giving it another go on a less frustrated mind
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2