It's easy! Just cobble some stuff togather that people would (probably) believe, Because human beings believe anything, even without cold, hard, souless facts. (Most people who believe live in their parents basement playing WoW)

Heres a few examples:

1. Anti-depressants are brainwashing the US
The recent explosion of anti-depressants on the market and prescribed to people is a government conspirancy so that the public will be so doped up on drugs that they won't care about which country the US will invade next. It the Medical Boards and the US Government and and the CIA working togather to brainwash the public. Think along the lines of The Unthinking Majority "Anti-depressants, flowing through your system, making life more tolerable..." if the public is so doped up that they don;t care, will they care what the US does?

2. 7/7 was the work of US Agents.
The terrorists didn't exists, the bombs were planted earlier by CIA agents so that the British Government would be closer to the US governement and togather more against Terrorism (Ironic i know). Um....Yeah

3. Osama Bin Laden died in the 1990's
He just is. It's a look-a-like in the movies. Paid in gold. And Ak47 rounds.

Note: All are bullshirt. Make them up! Be as creative as you can!
I can't think of one, but I see this thread becoming very long.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Moggan13 is with the goverment since he says

"I'm 17
And i don't wanna add anything else for security.....Reasons ..."
Bush is related to early members of the KKK
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Hitler never actually killed himself, His SS buddies were messing around with him and threw him in a freezer and he is now a Frozen Nazi Popcicle that will melt during Global Warming!
Amy Winehouse is in fact a terminator sent back from the future whose mission is to drive me to kill mystef and everybody around me so I'll never grow up to become the leader of the Human Resistance.
There is a spoon
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by garrett5
Hitler never actually killed himself, His SS buddies were messing around with him and threw him in a freezer and he is now a Frozen Nazi Popcicle that will melt during Global Warming!

lmao that wins
9/11 was actually terrorists and the government created the conspiracy it was them to make ther people more fearful of thier countries power
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by burningcowsrule
Amy Winehouse is in fact a terminator sent back from the future whose mission is to drive me to kill mystef and everybody around me so I'll never grow up to become the leader of the Human Resistance.

Alcohole and drugs are her fuel!
Last edited by Moggan13 at Oct 19, 2007,
New one: UG was created too collect some of the smartest teenagers on earth to waste away there lives in the Pit rather then going against the Evil World Leaders.

The World is not round nor Flat, but is a Diamond shape.

If you don't use it; You loose it.
Quote by garrett5
New one: UG was created too collect some of the smartest teenagers on earth to waste away there lives in the Pit rather then going against the Evil World Leaders.

The World is not round nor Flat, but is a Diamond shape.

If you don't use it; You loose it.

Dam i thought ther was something iwas meant to be doing
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by Moggan13
Alcohole and drugs are her fuel!

It all makes perfect sense now! The world must be informed!

...time for a lynching?
Quote by Kensai
There is a spoon

The spoon is in fact a single chopstick and therefore useless in eating anything worth eating at all
ohai little sig.
Amy Goodman, Noam Choamsky, Yassir Arafat, and Norman Finkelstein are part of a self-hating Jewish conspiracy to run Spain, the world cheese market, and the internets.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Last edited by jammoe at Oct 20, 2007,
What if the Al-Quiada(SP?) were actually werewolves...from the future?!
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Peguin are secretly the most advanced species and they have nukes aimed at every person...
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
Females are conspiring to take over the world with a genetic agent that targets only males. They are currently constructing cloning facilities in their basements as we speak.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Moggan13

2. 7/7 was the work of US Agents.
The terrorists didn't exists, the bombs were planted earlier by CIA agents so that the British Government would be closer to the US governement and togather more against Terrorism (Ironic i know). Um....Yeah

But that's quite plausible