What are some of the best phones for taking pictures or video taping at concerts. I mean witht the lights and stuff. I was thinking the razr but i dont know.
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
I have the LG that everyone has and it really sucks for concerts... if that helps you
c4c

Quote by ckellingc

So I threw a rock at her.

Fuck heelies.
Don't go with the razr for recording concerts. It can only take 30 second clips.
Gear:
ESP LTD F-50
Silvertone strat knock off (not quite sure)
Silvertone 15 watt practice amp
the only thing i love about my samsung blackjack is the camera. the camera/camcorder is so freaking good and it takes it in full screen view and shows it in full screen (which is obviously really big). its good for that
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by neogamer_101
Don't go with the razr for recording concerts. It can only take 30 second clips.

If you have a v3m and a memory card, it can record as long as you want. The quality is pretty bad, you have to listen to the video a couple of times before you actually realize what song it is.

The nokia N95 (like $800 and from Saudi Arabia [my friend has it]) is probably a phone that would be good for concerts...if you were really desperate
one with a high resolution camerca..
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
I have a razr V3xx and its camera from concerts is dissapointing. The lights COMPLETELY blank out the stage. Almost all phones audio suffers from the volume at the concerts and you might have trouble, but every video setting could not fix the camera on my fone.