...was mother f*cking freaky. It was the scariest thing i've seen in a long while. The ending was pretty stupid though, but other than that it was good. Anyone else see it?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
why do people always say the endings are crap =.="

nope havent yet .
DANK MEMES
I have every intention to... No spoilers please...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
i want to see this soo bad!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
the black guy dies first
<_<
>_>

havnt seen it, but that would be pretty funny if that were true

sry if it is true
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I'm going to see it Sunday.

It looks good, but I'm skeptic.

It has one of the best plots I've ever heard of (I know it's a graphic novel, I'm giving credit to both), but I'm just afraid the filmmakers screwed it up.

It seems like EVERY good plot idea over the past few years has been ruined somehow. Whether it be low production values, or bad acting, or something to that effect.

But, I'm looking forward to it, and HOPING that it doesn't suck.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by C.C. Deville
the black guy dies first
<_<
>_>

sry if it is true

It's usually black people and then sluts, either way they both die. It's rule #1 in horror films. Sometimes cripples die (texas chainsaw massacre)
Quote by C.C. Deville
the black guy dies first
<_<
>_>

sry if it is true

pff no black people in alaska!

anyway, i just saw it tonight. i thought it was pretty kickass. all the "jump scare" tactics worked. if i had watched it alone, no it wouldnt have worked. but when you have a dumb blond chick kick the back of your chair each time, you tend to jump more then usual.

here's my official review:

good movie, go see it
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
having been to barrow ak, its nothing like it. i think the creaters should have spend some time researching a little before making a move.
Quote by gokorn1
having been to barrow ak, its nothing like it. i think the creaters should have spend some time researching a little before making a move.

You mean there aren't vampires in Barrow AK?! Those lying corporate Hollywood pawns!
its a movie about vampires dammit! how much do you expect to be accurate?

my only issue with it is that the damn vampires didnt pace themselves a little. they just killed everyone on the first damn night! they could have stretched it out for a few days before the sh*t hit the fan. not to mention all the blood wasted on the ground (that, after 30 days does not freeze or dry up in any way). other then that they were ugly as sin and smart enough to use children as bait for survivors.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!