I have posted alot of threads about amps to see if they are good for metal but i still got questions about some so please listen.I just found the fender metalhead amp and i want to know if it is any good.I'm still trying to go for the peavy 6505 but i want to know if this any good so maybe i will save a large chunk of money.So please help me.Again.
ive heard nothing but bad things about it, so...yeah...

id look online for a used 5150. exact same amp as the 6505, they had to change the model name for copyright reasons. you can get them for like 700-800 on ebay. that would save you some money
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Yeah i have been thinking of getting a used 6505,or 5505 off ebay.I just think they would probaly messed up and i'm kind of sceptical about doing tha.Its still a idea that i have though.
the 5150 is amazing for metal. highly recommended.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Ive tried out the metalhead, and it really isnt that good.
The peavey sounds alot better, and its tube, the fender is ss i think.

Yeah, if you have the money go the 5150
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Jackson DXMG
ENGL Fireball E635 100
Peavey JSX
Orange 4x12
G-Major
BBE Green Screamer
bogner uberschall best amp you can get and mine has NEVER let me down town wise or when im giggin and practicing but i also picke dup one of the new 6505 combos those are pretty gnarly man same as the 5150 just newer
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid