Page 1 of 2
Basically, this old guy named Gordon called here. He's some deadbeat old ****head, and I hate his guts. He asked for my mother (probably to bum money like always), and I said I didn't know where she was.

Basically, I wasn't taking any ****, and we started swearing at each other. And.... I said I was gonna kill him. I said "I have a 9 millimeter handgun, and a bullet with his name on it," and I really said it. He started freaking out, and I got really upset. I mean I was pissed off, and I threatened his life.

This didn't occur to me until after the call had ended, and it really confused me, because I was mad.

Did I overreact? Or am I a bit unstable?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
You overeacted. Chill out a bit, sip some sleepytime tea and play something chill on the guitar.

My friend threatend someone with a knife and was arrested and it could have been avoided if she would just chill out.
Oh noes!
if some old dude ask my mom for money ill probably done the same or i might even really do it. **** that **** man. u gotta show him what's up or else he will just keep doing it.
Remind me to never have any contact with you, lest you kill me for looking at you wrong
Quote by DoomSentinal
You did overreact though and this situation might come back to bite you in the ass because you threatened him and if this guy is looking for money he might take it up with the law you know?

The old bastard probably doesn't have the brain capacity to understand anything in the court room. I'm a studying lawyer anyway, and he doesn't have enough grounds to win more than 3 cents.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total
Basically, this old guy named Gordon called here

sorry but after that i couldn't read on
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
Quote by DoomSentinal
You did overreact though and this situation might come back to bite you in the ass because you threatened him and if this guy is looking for money he might take it up with the law you know?

Nailed the monkey on the ass.
Did the topic title remind anyone of Basket Case?

Oh, and you just overreacted a little bit. Just a little.

ha you read shojo

And yes, you overreacted, why would you say you're gonna kill him? I hope he presses charges on you.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
"I have a 9 millimeter handgun, and a bullet with his name on it"
Such a funny death threat.
Probably overreacted. Personally I'd just say "your an old moose and nobody loves you, you'll die alone" no threat of a gun is gonna hit the old ****er harder than telling him the truth
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by kidsilcon
"I have a 9 millimeter handgun, and a bullet with his name on it"
Such a funny death threat.

I actually saw that on a movie, it was one of those 80s b-rates. Don't remember the name.

I don't think I overreacted at all though, he's the one who started swearing and uttering threats.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total
Did I overreact? Or am I a bit unstable?
Yes and yes.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Guitarist132
Yeah, you can get jail time for this

Doubt it there, butch. The old geezer started the whole shananigan. It's like someone punching you in the face then accusing you of assault while you're lying on the ground bleeding out of 4 of the 7 bodily orifices you have.
Its a death threat aka a criminal offense and that analogy was awful
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Last edited by Guitarist132 at Oct 19, 2007,
Like with any story told on here, we are not getting the full tale, nor will we ever. So deciding what is or what is not a death threat is impossible
Well saying "I have a gun and a bullet to shoot you with" can be construed as a death threat sometimes
Beauty Supreme

Quote by Guitarist132
Its a death threat aka a criminal offense and that analogy was awful

I'm really a nice guy.

Seriously, I'm maybe one of the nicest guys you'll ever get to know (provided I know you).

Yeah, don't remind me. I'm a pseudo-badass.

Quote by Guitarist132
Well saying "I have a gun and a bullet to shoot you with" can be construed as a death threat sometimes

If television has taught me anything, "I'm going to kill you" is used everyday, and almost never in a serious manner.

"I'm going to kill you if you don't hurry up!"

I'm actually glad I watched 12 Angry Men now.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Gordon never threatened him from what we saw, he just cursed at him
Beauty Supreme

Quote by DoomSentinal
I think this guy is more of a witness then any of us. So unless this was a 3 way phone conference....

my fault, i assumed people actually kept to their story in the first post
Beauty Supreme

you overreacted, if you don't want to go to jail call him up immediately and apologies.
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by phatsack
you overreacted, if you don't want to go to jail call him up immediately and apologies.

I'll accept the fact that I overreacted, but I am in no way, shape, or form going to apologize to that douche. I refuse to, and I hope this will make him think about the next time he runs his mouth to people.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

someone didn't learn a lesson...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Colgate Total
I'll accept the fact that I overreacted,
Cool. You learned something.
Quote by Colgate Total
but I am in no way, shape, or form going to apologize to that douche. I refuse to,
Probably not the right thing to do anyway. But the fact that you're so adamant about it suggests you're still harboring a highly negative attitude about the whole incident. Let it go, man. Or else he wins.
Quote by Colgate Total
and I hope this will make him think about the next time he runs his mouth to people.
Maybe not. Jerks enjoy stirring hateful thoughts in other people. Next time you might try just dismissing him. If he gets rude, you might just say "Oh, that's nice. kthxbye." You win by not playing the game.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Yes, the double edged sword analogy was better. Figured mine would probably anger Guitarist 123 more though :-D

And try actually reading the thread, butch. Like it says about five times above, the old man started the conflict first. The only thing he could charge for would be harrassment and maybe ask for a restraining order.

This dude seems pretty cool-headed too and a judge/jury if it came to that, would notice it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Cool. You learned something.
Probably not the right thing to do anyway. But the fact that you're so adamant about it suggests you're still harboring a highly negative attitude about the whole incident. Let it go, man. Or else he wins.
Maybe not. Jerks enjoy stirring hateful thoughts in other people. Next time you might try just dismissing him. If he gets rude, you might just say "Oh, that's nice. kthxbye." You win by not playing the game.

Are you a black guy? Like one of those mystical black dudes who have a lot of wisdom? Someone like Bagger Vance, you have calmed my nerves.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total
I'm actually glad I watched 12 Angry Men now.

I reckon the kid did it...

But seriously, how is that going to sound to a Judge? "It's ok, Henry Fonda said so!"
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by bodyheatseeker
I reckon the kid did it...

But seriously, how is that going to sound to a Judge? "It's ok, Henry Fonda said so!"

It was actually Jack Lemmon.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

everyone lock your doors and close your windows... potential crazed manic killer on the loose
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by SurfinWithSatch
Probably overreacted. Personally I'd just say "your an old moose and nobody loves you, you'll die alone" no threat of a gun is gonna hit the old ****er harder than telling him the truth

stuff like that actually has no effect btw.
Page 1 of 2