Ok, so basically i just bought this sweet white, 60th anniversary fender stratocaster with a cherry pickguard for $600, with a 120$ discount. (the case was a $200 dollar case, i'm returning that for sure).

So i bought that at my local music store. It's a pretty small store, about 2 regular 12 feet walls of electrics, a half-wall of basses, and a room of acoustics.
So, the strat is amazing, and it has minor fret buzz though, with a tiny scrape on the back that you can't see.

The thing is...4 weeks later, my cousin took me to a guitar center that was close to him, and once i got in...HOLY CRACKKK.
They have guitars EVERYWHERE.
And the place is effing HUGE!
And i glance at the acoustics, and i'm like wtf?!?
There were these amazing epiphone and ibanez acoustics for 150, and 199 dollars!
And they have this HUGE acoustic room, but i'd check that out later.
And apparently they were on there "Super Sale"
And i saw some i think r series ibanez electrics for $199!
I think they had at least 500+ guitars in there...
And they had amps EVERYWHERE, ready to plug-in and play.
They had schecters, ibanez, fenders, gibsons, epiphones, and all...
And i saw this les paul for $450...
And a white epiphone for 600...

After seeing all of these guitars, for so cheap, i was thinking of returning my electric.
Or i wanted to make some quick money to buy a new one.

Soo...Does anyone know anyway to make some quick money? :]
Tough decision. Strats are pretty solid guitars, way versatile. if you want an acoustic sound, set your amp to clean. it wont be the same but pretty close if you have a halfway decent amp. (Otherwise a $600 guitar will do you absolutely sh!t.)

What amp are you playing?
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Guitar center always advertises some kind of sale, so if you miss this one a new sale will start the next week. Dont rush into buying something, take some time and try out everything.
um dude? you are so impressed by an Ibanez worth 200 bucks that you're gonna return your Strat? theres something wrong with you buddy

listen carefully those cheap ass guitars are ****, don't get those ones if you really want an Ibanez or Epi, save up about 600+ and i say hang on to your Strat
Quote by sum_ugly_man
um dude? you are so impressed by an Ibanez worth 200 bucks that you're gonna return your Strat? theres something wrong with you buddy

listen carefully those cheap ass guitars are ****, don't get those ones if you really want an Ibanez or Epi, save up about 600+ and i say hang on to your Strat

Guitars are made for specific sounds. Just because one doesn't fit one situation well, doesn't mean it's crap.

On the other hand, just because a guitar is expensive doesn't make it good.

I absolutely HATE the sound of the Fender EVH strat.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
I'd probably just keep the Strat, but that's just me. I think everyone needs a Strat along with several other types of guitars to cover rock. I have the Strat, SG and 335 style, now I am going for a carved top solid body. Just save some money and get another guitar later. Getting in a rush will guarantee mistakes and regrets.
Quote by neggbird
Keep the strat, and stop creaming over $200 epiphones and ibanezs'

yes thank you

you see?

and the guy who said he hates the evh strat...join the club...we all hate it...
and i dont think a cheap ibanez or epi would sound too good
Did you even play them? Cause if your going on looks then your screwing up.
YEAH, TOTALLY.
I just stared at the guitars the whole time. >_>
Yes, that's what i did!
not.
I tried it out, and it had that metal tone that i couldn't get out of my strat.
And the neck wasn't chunky, and felt fine on my hands.
Also, the strings were normal, and just as low as my strat's.