http://youtube.com/watch?v=s7TDSqCjj7w
Does this make sense to anyone? I think it's more comedic than serious.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
I love when he says, "Dude, your sister's hot". Bill Maher said "Only in America would the blame fall upon not bad parenting, not gun control, but marijuana."
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by nosushi4you
I love when he says, "Dude, your sister's hot". Bill Maher said "Only in America would the blame fall upon not bad parenting, not gun control, but marijuana."

QFT
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by nosushi4you

Not many places would also try to use talking dogs and aliens to convince you how "bad" marijuana is...
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by Penguinarmy
Not many places would also try to use talking dogs and aliens to convince you how "bad" marijuana is...

That has to be the most ineffective anti drug commercial ever. It came on before Transformers in the theater and everybody laughed.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Plus, if cannabis made dogs talk...a hell of a lot more people would toke up.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
^ROFL...yes...id be sh!t scared of my dogs started talkin to me xD

At least its not as annoying as the stupid British FRANK adverts....least you can get a laugh out of them American ones >_>
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
This one is old. Also what does QFT mean?
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quoted For Truth i believe.
Quote by ep1kz