I'm with someone in AIM that just started to learn, and he asked for some easy songs to learn to switch chords and the basis.
What do you recommend?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

in before "i cum blood"

probably oasis or something.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by venom0014
hangar 18

No man that's too easy
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

the solo to fermented offal discharge

that way they'll get really frustrated and quit, leaving less competition for me

i'll go through my music library and give you some real suggestions in a little while though
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Eight Days A Week
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
OK, this thread will probably be full of folk going 'omgz HANGAR 18, that is soooo eaaaaaasyzzzzz LLLOOLLL!.'

but they are retards

really, go for greenday, some offpring and some ramones, they are all easy and pretty decent. if not, most pop-punk stuff is pretty easy
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Random88
OK, this thread will probably be full of folk going 'omgz HANGAR 18, that is soooo eaaaaaasyzzzzz LLLOOLLL!.'

but they are retards

really, go for greenday, some offpring and some ramones, they are all easy and pretty decent. if not, most pop-punk stuff is pretty easy

Who are you calling retarded? And I dont remember typing "omgz HANGAR 18, that is soooo eaaaaaasyzzzzz LLLOOLLL!.'
Dumb ****.

Anyways, greenday is ****ing gay, tell your friend to try out iron man, thats a real easy song, and also all the misfits songs are easy too.
omgz HANGAR 18, that is soooo eaaaaaasyzzzzz LLLOOLLL!

seriously thoe, AC/DC if you feel like you can pull it off, just any of their greatest hits you should give a try

bring your daughter to the slaughter by iron maiden is pretty easy

i found holy wars by megadeth easy, but im also incredibly gifted and huge in the pants

sabbath maybe?
Many System of a Down songs are really easy. I wouldn't recommend trying anything off Mezermize or Hypnotize, though. The first two albums are the easiest. (S/T and Toxicity.)
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
i found holy wars by megadeth easy, but im also incredibly gifted and huge in the pants
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
highway to hell by ac/dc is simple chord changes and simple soloing on the pentatonic scale. a perfect song for beginners. Or maybe something like hysteria or photograph by def leppard.
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
Knockin On Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan, for basic chords.

That was the first thing I did.
ahah no matter how corny i find def leppard, i love their songs

try animal or rock of ages

take a stab at writing something of your own... we know you have ideas... you have to jerk off your idea juice onto the fretboard.. magic happens