Post links to your tone-mastered tracks and I will check them out, and give you my opinion if its welcome. Make sure to say what your rig was for the recording!

I tend to enjoy playing clean better than anything else, especially with my strat. Lenny and Tin Pan Alley at www.myspace.com/bluegoose8255 for examples.

Both songs are on the middle and neck pickups with tex mex pickups. Clean setting on a microcube 2watt roland.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at Oct 19, 2007,
Dont have a recording, but either my neck bucker or bridge bucker on my S by itself, on my crunch channel, a little delay, some phase, and a little reverb, and I get a nice full tone for solos.
Quote by TJM2482
Dont have a recording, but either my neck bucker or bridge bucker on my S by itself, on my crunch channel, a little delay, some phase, and a little reverb, and I get a nice full tone for solos.

I need to put a delay on my wishlist...On my recordings, I take a track, copy paste it on top of itself, set one to the left channel and one to the right, offset it by about 50ms, and theres my stereo delay effect.

Also helps to fatten up my tracks alot.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison