just curious what kind of cigarettes do you guys prefer?
i'm partial to camel unfilters and cloves(if i can get to the wacky tobacky store)
Them ones with the Marijuana in...>_>
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by Penguinarmy

Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Newport 100's. Yep. Been on 'em for years, still smoke 'em, still love 'em. Proud to be killing myself in the only socially acceptable manner known to man.

Oh, and the one's with marijuana in 'em...
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
if you smoke cloves frequently they start to get really nasty, but i prefer kool grooves, or flows
kill 'em a lot
actually i prefer i a Grape Swisher-Sweet filled with Marijuana
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by clemroxsi
no offence, this is nothing personal at all, but can anyone explain the attraction of menthol cigarettes?

an i hate this new uk law making tobacco 18+ only.

get a fake ID if you can't get served <_<
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
or just hang outside the store and ask everybody that walks by to buy you some until someone says the will
Marb Menthols after a good chillum full.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by clemroxsi

an i hate this new uk law making tobacco 18+ only.

Welcome to the US policy on tobacco
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
The ones with cannabis in them.
But on the rare occasion i need a cigarette, i prefer Marlboro 72s.
Peace, Love, Empathy.
Quote by Penguinarmy

yes.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
when I smoked I always got Marlboro Reds, preferably 100s

I quit and started dippin though cuz it was messing with my breathing when doin anything physical, and my dad doesn't mind me dipping as much.

I still smoke when I'm with my friend though cuz I figure smoking every once in a while ain't too bad. plus its less hassle then dipping.... especially since I have braces
Quote by The4thHorsemen
when I smoked I always got Marlboro Reds, preferably 100s

I quit and started dippin though cuz it was messing with my breathing when doin anything physical, and my dad doesn't mind me dipping as much.

I still smoke when I'm with my friend though cuz I figure smoking every once in a while ain't too bad. plus its less hassle then dipping.... especially since I have braces

Wintergreen FTMFW.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
roll ups.
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
winston full flavor
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Hookah Thread/
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.