Ok, last night a sprayed abunch of silly string all over my friends car and today they told it just plain sucked. So I need ideas of something to do to their car that are actually good ideas.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

Hotbox it? <_<
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Saran wrap (sp?) the whole car to a poll or something
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Unfortunately, all anyone ever does to it is saran wrap it. I need something more original and awesome.
Quote by Vermintide

Quote by Crepe
Light it on fire?
and then drive it off a cliff
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
put slices of bologna all over it when it's in the sun. it will destroy the paint. kinda evil actually, so i would recommend against it, but if you want something that severe...
put your own **** on the door handles, put some kind of seafood somewhere on the car where he won't find it but he'll certainly smell it, run him over with it.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
stick a plastic grocery bag on the bottom of the car. when the car is started and running it will get hot therefore melting to the bottom of the car producing a horrid burning smell.
take a light layer of saran wrap (light enough so you can't really see it) place it on the car, and take spray paint and paint the saran wrap.
Quote by Time Bomb
Paintball ftw!

... Holy sh1t, I think I just might do that! You magnificent bastard!
Quote by Vermintide

pee on it
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Fill it with confetti.

Stuff it in his air vents and set it to max power so it shoots out when the car is turned on.

Also stuff it anywhere you can, including any items in the car. If there are books, open to random pages and pour it in. Put it in the overhead visors so it falls out when they're moved.

My family likes to do this to each other for birthdays. There is no way to get rid of all the confetti. No matter how much you vacuum there are still pieces of confetti to be found. And anywhere he goes that first day he'll have confetti all over his clothes.
DRM, it's killing music.
Put some crack in it and call the drug squad
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by Broelke4
Fill it with confetti.

Stuff it in his air vents and set it to max power so it shoots out when the car is turned on.

Also stuff it anywhere you can, including any items in the car. If there are books, open to random pages and pour it in. Put it in the overhead visors so it falls out when they're moved.

My family likes to do this to each other for birthdays. There is no way to get rid of all the confetti. No matter how much you vacuum there are still pieces of confetti to be found. And anywhere he goes that first day he'll have confetti all over his clothes.

That's even better.

EDIT: It's actually a chick.
Quote by Vermintide

Quote by ac/dc_freak91
That's even better.

EDIT: It's actually a chick.

Hahaha. Yea I did this to my cousins car three or four years ago now, and we still find it in her doors and seats.
DRM, it's killing music.
rig his gas pedal to honk the horn when ever he presses it
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory