Page 1 of 2
I have p.e. with him and we always make fun of him for having nipples that pop out, I'm serious they're like hard woman's nipples, I'm concerned for his health. He's kind of a skinny kid, do you think his hormones are messed up or something?

He also prefers to sit down to pee.
Ok first, you are stupid. Second, nipples that point out are just a genetic identity. And sitting down to pee is a preference. But why do you know how he pee's?

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Cut his nipples off with scissors...and when he asks why just say..they were annoying
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by geetarguy13

....doesnt everyone?..
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
Quote by TOAOIsaac
Ok first, you are stupid. Second, nipples that point out are just a genetic identity. And sitting down to pee is a preference. But why do you know how he pee's?

man don't stick up for this guy... he has weird nipples and pees sitting down. Think about it, it cant be good
Quote by The_Crumpet
sitting down is way more comfortable

Seconded...
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
a kid at my school has that and he said it happens during puberty and 1/5 kids get it or something like that
pointy nipples

the #1 health hazzard in the world.. even more than aids or hitler
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
yeah their like GO GO POWERNIPPLES!! or GO GO POWERPEEPEE! wee...
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
In my own bathroom sitting down is preferable. Why should I stand when I can sit?

As for the nipples, it's kind of immature to make fun of him for something he was born with and can't control.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Sounds like something that a purple nurple will fix.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
Well, i gotta say, i hate sitting down to pee. in fact, if i take a ****, i wait until after, and then i stand up and pee
i'm not really making fun of him, i'm concerned...are his hormones messed up or somethin? he's kind of skinny...

and to the guy who asked why i knew they were hard, I'm guessing. they looked hard from where i was standing
Have any of you had any hard-sticking-out nipple problems in your youth? PM me if you want to remain anonymous
Quote by geetarguy13
I have p.e. with him and we always make fun of him for having nipples that pop out, I'm serious they're like hard woman's nipples, I'm concerned for his health. He's kind of a skinny kid, do you think his hormones are messed up or something?

You're concerned for his health? I can imagine the headlines "BOY DIES OF NIPPLE FAT!"
what the hell, im surprised at the number of you guys who sit down to pee!

how is it more comfortable slapping your dick against the rim of the toilet to pee? /sarcasm

i prefer standing up, faster, easier, and just seems more manly to me.
Quote by geetarguy13

lolol
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by geetarguy13

Is "this friend" and "him" or "he" code language for "TS"?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by BlackList666
Cut his nipples off with scissors...and when he asks why just say..they were annoying

Male nipples grow back.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
God, this thread.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
one of my friends has a really big nipple and a normal one... and he also points it out every chance he gets -.-
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Page 1 of 2