in like half an hour, im gonna get picked up with some friends, and we're going to go to these two parks, which are "proved" to be haunted, the only thing i remember about one of em was that if its at midnight, you walk slowly towards a certain swing, and there's a little boy sitting in it and the closer u get, the more demonic his face gets, and when you're right in front of him merely inches away he disappears, sounds cool.
then there's one where 3 kids got murdered and we're gonna play Ouija Board and try to get those 3 spirits to talk to us, prettyc ool eh?
anyways im high as hell and maybe gonna hang out with these two girls whom i recently met and get high with them because i have alooooot of blunts and they're getting a good amount of weed today too. its a possibility, but i hope it happens, the one that i actually talk to somewhat often, is very hawt IMO and i'd like to "get to know her" and by that i mean i wanna date her, and by that i mean i'd like to eventually get in her pants, and by THAT i mean I WANNA BANG HER
im pretty sure she's somewhat into me, because we we're talking and she brought up weed, and i brought up having blunts so we should smoke together SOMETIME, and she says we should *smiley face* and that she's gettin weed and to call her at 8:00 or 9:00 and gives me her number.

so yeah....any thoughts on this?
being high + Ouija Board = ?
girl + me = sexitime sometime?
me being high + spelling everyword right = ? (idk i feel achieved lol since last time i was blazed i couldnt spell SHlT right )

discuss
Kids, don't do drugs.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Get a job
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
I don't care.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I am high as well... and talking to a "friend" who happens to be a girl... but yeah cool
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Take a look at Mr.hardcore here.

Seriously, if your gonna get high, tell us about the experience AFTER or don't tell us at all.

Quote by Set-Abominae
LOL WUT? pear, anyone?

No...thats spam...I got warned for it.
I didn't really understand what you were trying to communicate to me, but I hope you have a good time.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i hope that instead of sex with some girl you get raped by a ghost

just for shits and giggles
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
You suck.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Man that sounds like fun.
I'd do all that except for the drugs part. But you guys sure are coooool.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Someone just needs to make an "i'm wasted thread" a thread were everyone whose stoned, drunk, or tripping out can post their thoughts. Or would that be the drug thread?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
i honestly think that half of the people who make a thread saying that they're high or drunk or something are just bull****ting us in an attempt to seem cool or just get attention

much like a lot of girls i know have a wine cooler and then act "drunk" for attention
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

M'kay.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by RageAgainst...
i honestly think that half of the people who make a thread saying that they're high or drunk or something are just bull****ting us in an attempt to seem cool or just get attention

much like a lot of girls i know have a wine cooler and then act "drunk" for attention

A lot of girls I know get real drunk.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
edit
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Last edited by -BlackZeppelin- at Oct 19, 2007,
That sounds pretty brutal, dude. A few friends and I do crazy stuff like that a lot, I am pretty sure we have been blitzed every single time also, lol. Anyway, hope the ghosts scare the hell out of you, and you get laid. Preferably while still ripped
Quote by RageAgainst...

Why would somebody want to look cool for a forum?

Please do think before you flame...
^uncool kids, obviously
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

^ if you heard me talk to you and were talking to me....and have done this a few times with other high people....you'd know.... =]

**** i didnt even know i wrote that much.....matter of fact it feels like i wrote it a long time ago.....

unfortunately my little brother being a dumbass traded in his Wii.....but he did good in choosing an Xbox 360.... =]

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm an im wasted thread sounds GREAT, dude....thats such a good idea...how did you come up with it?
i think i should start it.... =]
Start it up, I'd post in there quite often.

Anyways, let us know how your night goes, good luck with some poontang and seeing ghosts and whatnot.
everybody who's been cool, and RageAgainst....just because Rage is defined as "The Shit" in my dictionary....thanks...you guys are like...tight....and stuff.

to everyone who's been gay.....stop being so gay...hit the blunt a couple times.....you'll be okay with me then... =]

and i gotta wait til' ****ing 10 to go see them ghosts....i wonder if they know im high..... =\
that'd be a trip.....sounds funny actually.
ill just have her come over and then have her come with!!!! DUDE IM SMART

****, i forgot to call her.....LOL i hope its not too late.... =[ that'd be the =/= sex for me. =[
MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH
well ill be back in a jiffy....well ill be in front of my computer...on the phone....browsing this website....or myspace.....

kay, brb
Omg soundz liek one of doze tings from teh discovery channel wit ta ghosts :O. U'r gunna die cuz ghosts r reel.
ooh sounds like fun...getting high..seein ghosts..wooo...
I'd just like to say I fall into the 5% of us on this site who aren't metalheads.

I am UG's resident Communist.
^^ lol...thats funny...i actually kind of laughed =]

and i thought u JUST got banned because i looked at your title or logo.....WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS!!! **** I DONT REMEMBER!!
anyways....good to have you back.

ghosts are real man......why don't you believe it? its the coolness....and stuff.
and Ouija Board sounds cool....or ****ing insanely stupid....idk...im going for a cool game,
not a nerve rackin game....that'd be uncool.
Just odn't bother with the Ouija board. That's some **** you do NOT want to be ****ing with.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Wow thanks for the update but, I dont care. I really don't. No one does.

WTFFFFFF!