Hey I found this on Ebay, this is basically the exact head that I want, but I am a bit suspicious of it, check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARSHALL-JCM-800-50WATT-HEAD_W0QQitemZ190164093466QQihZ009QQcategoryZ38075QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What do you guys think? Should I buy it and get it fixed, or could it possibly be unable to be fixed/insanely expensive? Also, the lack of a Front cover makes me a little suspicious...
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
THIS AMP IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING, SOMETHING INTERNAL, NEEDS TO BE SERVICED. THIS AMP HAS NEVER BEEN DROPPED, OR TAKEN APART EXCEPT FOR THE FRONT COVER. I BELEIVE AMPS NEED TO BREATHE.

Always read the fine print. It would probably cost more for you to get it repaired than to just save up and buy a working head.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Well if that's what you can afford; there are always JCM 800s on eBAy. Is he including the front cover so you can put it back on?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Dog454
Always read the fine print. It would probably cost more for you to get it repaired than to just save up and buy a working head.

Read the fine print of my post. I know it doesn't work, I'm trying to figure out if it is too risky too buy it and try fixing it.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Well if that's what you can afford; there are always JCM 800s on eBAy. Is he including the front cover so you can put it back on?

I can save up for a full priced one if that's what you mean, but this could be either a great deal or a huge burn.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Colgate Total
It needs more cowbell.

Guess what? I'm actually asking for advice. Not dumb quotes from SNL that are far overhyped.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!