ok im amazing at guitar hero... and dont anyone say that guitar hero has no connection to guitar at all, because we all know it doesnt. say if you have beaten jordan on expert.. i have. is anyone ready for GH3??? it is going to be amazing... now lets just talk about this for a while
Guitar Hero as been discussed to death, I'm sure of it. However I'd like to say this: Anyone who hates Guitar Hero probably sucks at it. It's a video game, video games are there to waste time. Stop bitching about how people shouldn't be wasting their time and should be playing real guitar, some people don't want to. Also, it's a lot different and makes for a different experience.

Also, in before dumbass Guitar Hero masturbation joke.

As for GH3, **** yes. Holiday In Cambodia and The Devil Went Down to Georgia will be so much fun to play. I can't wait.
I don't like Guitar Hero. I tried it once and I was decent just because I could keep tempo. I'm sure w/ practice though anyone can be good. I'm sticking with real guitar.
Through the fire and the flames might just be the most impossible song to get 100% on.
yea it should be fun.
i got do do an interview with the lead singer of one of the bands featured on gh3 for an article i wrote for the paper, it was pretty sweet. i'm not sure if i'm allowed to disclose which band it is haha, so i won't.
Quote by fake_fender
Through the fire and the flames might just be the most impossible song to get 100% on.

true that... i thought jordan was hard... that songs goin to be impossible.. i cant wait to play it lol
^Nice one
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
I've beaten Jordan. I don't think any of the songs on GH3 will be as hard to beat as Jordan, but we'll see I guess.
i just have an odd experience, i cant play heart shaped box without screwing up on guitar hero2, but i can play it perfectly on the real guitar.
Quote by Rebourne
What is this "Death Rock" you speak of?

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
I hate Guitar Hero and I beat the first and second games on Expert. I just kinda had an awakening once I started playing real instruments.

Plus you can't feel like you're rocking out with a small piece of plastic.
^I have fun playing both.

Also, nothing more fun than holding a piece of plastic while dancing around listening to I Ran So Far Away for a group of people at your local game store.
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
^I have fun playing both.

Also, nothing more fun than holding a piece of plastic while dancing around listening to I Ran So Far Away for a group of people at your local game store.

haha i did that a couple weeks ago at my microcenter. i had a crowd formed around me,
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
Guitar Hero as been discussed to death, I'm sure of it. However I'd like to say this: Anyone who hates Guitar Hero probably sucks at it. It's a video game, video games are there to waste time. Stop bitching about how people shouldn't be wasting their time and should be playing real guitar, some people don't want to. Also, it's a lot different and makes for a different experience.

Also, in before dumbass Guitar Hero masturbation joke.

As for GH3, **** yes. Holiday In Cambodia and The Devil Went Down to Georgia will be so much fun to play. I can't wait.

but the holiday in cambodia lyrics will probly be completely changed like police truck was
Quote by jesserules7
true that... i thought jordan was hard... that songs goin to be impossible.. i cant wait to play it lol

just youtube "Dragonforce Guitar Hero".
lots of people edited their GH2 games to put songs they actually like on it to play.
simple stuff.
it's alot easier in the game then it is in real life.
and if you've actually looked note for note at the solo, you'd know its not THAT hard.
newb. it's just good tremolo picking and high fret harmonics, a sweep here and there, toss in the whammy here and there, and then there's the harmonic pull riff...omg its sex to my ears hearing it.

but yeah, its actually pretty easy to play along with, remembering it by heart is the only "hard" thing.
Quote by adtthosa
I've beaten Jordan. I don't think any of the songs on GH3 will be as hard to beat as Jordan, but we'll see I guess.

correct, but there's supposedly a song on Guitar Hero Rock Of The 80's that is supposed to be harder then jordan.....A GODDAMN SONG HARDER THEN JORDAN?!?!?
BLASPHAFUCKINGMY!!!!
but i haven't played it yet or know anyone who played it...so idk....my bff rose?
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
correct, but there's supposedly a song on Guitar Hero Rock Of The 80's that is supposed to be harder then jordan.....A GODDAMN SONG HARDER THEN JORDAN?!?!?
BLASPHAFUCKINGMY!!!!
but i haven't played it yet or know anyone who played it...so idk....my bff rose?

play with me by extreme?