I picked up the vocalist for my band from jackson (nj)
and i was headed to toms river going rt 9 south when a jewish man pulled from the opposing lane into oncoming traffic(my car) forcing me to swerve and in doing so i ran into a curb/hydrant/fence

report says it was in his fault and insurance is covering pretty much everything

i had no cause in the accident me and the 3 other guys in the car (my band members) idnt get hurt but the car is beat to ****

it was scary as hell dude
my car got hit in the school parking lot so it got the passenger side a new paint job for free

now i just gotta get someone to hit the other side so they can both be new and shiny
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
cool
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
How the **** do you know he is jewish?
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by SublimeGuitar
How the **** do you know he is jewish?

There was a Yamica on his head plus, I'm pretty sure he contested the accident with the police. Instant identification right there.
Quote by Guitar Skater
omfg haha he def did contest the accident, he almost went as far to get his kids to lie for him

What'd I tell you?
Quote by kidsthesedays
dang thats crazy.

why did you have to specify that it was a jewish man haha? that seemed...unnecessary...

My thoughts exactly, well not exactly...I would have left out the "dang that's crazy" and "haha"....
Where I live, if you swerve for any reason it is your own fault. If you don't want to pay for it, you have to let them hit you.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Where I live, if you swerve for any reason it is your own fault. If you don't want to pay for it, you have to let them hit you.

thats not true, do you even drive?

ah, where you live, dude thats ****ed, thats like...completely retarded and unsafe
Yeah, I hate accidents.

Everytime you drive by the accident site, you're gonna immediately think, "Fuck, that sucked".
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
nothing fancy or anything he had a nice silver one i had a decent lumina

yeah i guess the jewish part was unnessasary but some one probably would have asked the race of the driver idfk
Quote by jasonmetal love
There was a Yamica on his head plus, I'm pretty sure he contested the accident with the police. Instant identification right there.

I thought they made guitars and drums, not hats........

anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
i go thru rt.9 and county line rd. every other day for baseball.... i almost always get into an accident because someone always suddenly stops in the middle of rt. 9 in lakewood to make a left using no blinker,its actually kinda fun i pump up the rawk andits like an action movie with me swervin everywhere and minorities diving out of the way and gunshots heard in the distance
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Quote by GNiCk89
Yeah, I hate accidents.

Everytime you drive by the accident site, you're gonna immediately think, "Fuck, that sucked".

freaking seriously. i drove next to a pretty bad accident like on monday... driving on the freeway, all slow jammed traffic. i drive by a stopped vehicle, there's another vehicle in front of it all smashed up. and then there's another one in front, and another one... four autos piled up. looked at a rear windshield of the two cars in the middle, i see blood splattered... freaking gory as hell...
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
me and my buddy's we're driving and i thought i heard a gunshot. i look back and the mini-van behind us has a head-on with another car. we flipped a bitch and went back and their **** was down. next day i hear that some of those fool's died. crazy ****
Quote by jhoelsch1
me and my buddy's we're driving and i thought i heard a gunshot. i look back and the mini-van behind us has a head-on with another car. we flipped a bitch and went back and their **** was down. next day i hear that some of those fool's died. crazy ****

[gangsta lingo]
Damz Fo sho... them fools waz died! thats crazy ****! you shudda helpt themz niggs outz mang ifya noes wats i meenz.... lmao
[/gransta lingo]

Anyways OP, what can of car was the "Jewish" man driving? was it a Mercedes Benz by chance?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Stratocaster
Taylor 210 Dreadnought Acoustic
Bogner Alchemist 40w 212 Tube combo
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
MXR M-134 Stereo Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Korg Pitch Black