Right so... This is really strange to me, kind of surreal, honestly I don't understand what happened, so I dunno...

I guess like I've been going through this strange mood lately where I'm starting to really realize that I'm all grown up and that I can't go back... Maybe it's just me but it's a strange f*cking feeling, knowing that you are getting older and that things are changing...

So my cat died, and my nephew and neice, both about 3-4, found her in the street. Kinda bummed out, but not so much cause you know I'm not a cat person... It's really my neice's cat but I got it for her and pretty much do most of the work so I consider it mine...

So i said "leave it there, someone will pick it up"...

So i left for work and came back to find a bag on the porch... I open it up and it's my dead cat.

So i think, f*ck, what is this doing here. So i go inside to ask my aunt and my sister why the hell the dead cat is on the porch, and apparently my nephew Jeffrey brought it home...

So i get distracted and end up taking a shower, and as I'm watching a movie later that night, I hear a rustling of the bag and I go outside to find my other cat pulling out the dead cat from the bag and playing with it...

He was on top of the dead body and it looked like he was chewing the face...

And so i attempted to bury the bag but stopped midway through and just threw the bag away...

So yeah thats my story... Any similar stories? Strange animal stories you wanna share? Advice on why my other cat was practically humping the dead one (they're brother and sister by the way)...

And i swear to god aqua dementia, if you say "wall of text run away" i will shave your head in your sleep and video tape my neighbors great dane raping you...

(jk)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
That's kind of scary.

But I kind of understand what you're feeling. It happens to me every once in a while.
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Oct 20, 2007,
ok
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
you are going to have a tough time finding similar stories. that is pretty messed up.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Anarion614
That was really creepy..

yeah and its put me in this ridiculous mood that i can't shake... i'm not sad, or disgusted, or happy or anything thats distuinguishable, but its so persistent, and I can't figure out what it is I'm feeling...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Your cat is a necrophiliac/necrophagist. I'm severely jealous.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
sorry to hear that.

that's pretty disturbing that your other cat would play around with it's dead sibling like that. i don't like thinking about lifeless animals.
cat recognized the smell of other cat and tried to "make sure it's not just sleeping" they do that with kittens too.
I started a new wave in music - it's called n00bism...
Oh wait, Curt did it before me
=================
Kramer pacer
Screamin' deamon (neck)
Live-wire metal (bridge, 18v)
Finaly knobs that go to 11
=================
That's sick, I once had two mice in a cage, and one of them got pregnant and had premature babies, they all died, so did the mother. The dad ate the mother and them babies as well, sick stuff, I can never get the image of the mouse eating the other mouse out of my head, just feasting away at it's inners and stomach.

And I was like 9 at the time.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Damn

That's nuts.

I once saw my cat kinda playing with a dead squirell..............which I think he killed.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I was walking along a railroad once, I forget why but anyway I saw this rat that had been sitting on the track and was cut in half by a train. One half of him was on either side of the rail and his insides were coming out kind of like a taco when it's held wrong. It was pretty nasty but mostly cool.
wall of text run away?
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
When my little kitty got hit by a car, I sorta showed him to his twin sister before giving him a proper burial. she was SO sad, because they spent every day together (they did even moreso after their other twins got taken to the adoption place). She didn't hump it, she just smelled him really fast and understood.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by x_thurston_x

He was on top of the dead body and it looked like he was chewing the face...

(jk)

THATS THE MOST METAL THING IVE EVER HEARD

BAHAHAHA
I used to have a lot of cats.

They're weird like that, they will eat the dead cats, especially the mother eating her young.

Once there was a litter and one of the cats had three legs and another cat was born dead missing its head...but then we found out the head came out separate...it was ****ed up.

But ya, it really is screwed up. One time it came to a point when we had to keep the mother away from the litter. Some of the young were sick so she killed them and ate them. You cold hear her chomping on the bones...one of the grossest thing to hear.
Quote by R0CKER1220
Assuming you don't know what the TS meant by that it's when people see a long post and reply "Too long" and never come into the thread again.

oh i get it...i was just kinda challenging him...seeing what he would do

edit: btw you have my initials in you PM...cool
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Last edited by NOtrab at Oct 20, 2007,
Quote by R0CKER1220
Schwat?

the blue "Pb lookin thing"
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Quote by fenderdude06
i think he meant your signature

yeah thats the word! thanx dude!
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
My cat ate a dead cats face
And my mom got scared and said
"You're moving with your Auntie and your Uncle in Bel Air"
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Oh God we've got someone from 4chan goddammit ^^^
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Respect for the dead much?
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
what? who? me? no. not me
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Quote by i bleed metal

Once there was a litter and one of the cats had three legs and another cat was born dead missing its head...but then we found out the head came out separate...it was ****ed up.

Ew, that's gross & weird but kind of interesting.