I hung out with my dad, went out for dinner and we had the most interesting conversation. We were talking over dinner and he was like saying how small the world is but he said how its weird that like you go into a restaurant and you never see anbody you know most of the time and than he said that you could travel to california and bump into a distant relative or something. Than he was saying if he didn't work at dunkin donuts back in the 80s than I'd never be born because he would of never met my mom and that kind of blew my mind lol. It was a good time though, never really had a conversation like that with my dad because I didn't know he actually thought like that, and I don't mean to be ignorant but I think that's interesting well to me.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Yeah, it's good to have those convos. with your parents. To learn about how they were when they were your age and how their pasts were. Of course, I love my parents, so any convo. is always good.
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
Quote by musicmyrock
Yeah, it's good to have those convos. with your parents. To learn about how they were when they were your age and how their pasts were. Of course, I love my parents, so any convo. is always good.

Yeah me and my dad never see eye to eye but once in awhile we just sit back and chill out, he also gave me some fatherly advice which he never really did before so i was like cool.

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
All my dad talks about is when he was drunk out of his mind at some party here or some concert there, if he talks about anything at all. All I know is he used to do some crazy, dangerous **** with pick-up trucks, including flipping one over three times because he tried to drive over a highway barrier sometime in the middle of the night. He said he saw AC/DC in 1980, but all he remembers is hearing cannons.
That happens when my dad and I go fishing. All we do is go out with a 12 of beer with ice in the livewell around 6pm and 9pm and talk. I hope to be doing it again in the spring before I go to University
Quote by musicmyrock

yeah same here..and plus my dads hatred for heavy metal music is a real inspiration for picking up the guitar and rockin out
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by silent caution
yeah same here..and plus my dads hatred for heavy metal music is a real inspiration for picking up the guitar and rockin out

My dad doesn't play guitar, but we went to guitar center once and I was showing him so me of some of the stuff I learned how to play in the acoustic section and he was impressed but sometimes he can be a complete asshole so it's a hit or miss hanging out with him but when he's nice, he's cool to chill with.

Quote by pepsi1187