SO it's Friday, I'm home alone with nothing to do because there's nobody around.

What are you guys doing/about to do?
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
I just got home from a Jesus Party at my church. It was... as fun as you can get with sitting around a campfire playing get-to-know-you games and singing about Jesus.

Now I'm eating a Hot Pocket and surfing UG.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Im waiting for my AOE III expansion demo to download.. While Surfing UG and debating if I should get more eats..
Dude your asking for a thread thats gonna lead to (eventually like every other thread..) Wanking..
I might drive down to Wataburger and cram my arteries with a bacon goodness.
Well I went to a restaurant with a friend, and then we went to the bingo.
Crazy friday night . Too bad I didn't earn win in the bingo

EDIT: yeah I wrote earn win. I hope that you ever forgive me for that awful mistake...
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I'm trying to figure out why the hell my Microsoft Word isn't working, but I should be sleeping as I have PSATs in the morning...
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
Quote by Geetar_Axel
Dude your asking for a thread thats gonna lead to (eventually like every other thread..) Wanking..

yeah alots of the Ugers need a new hobby..or at least one they can do more then 3 times a day
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I'm reading every PVP comic ever in order.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
It's Friday night and I, too, am home alone. I had the shittest night ever. mostly because of family stuff which I won't get into, so I go to the mall to shop the anger off, and I LOSE MY KEYS

It's 8.45, the mall is closing, meanwhile I keep thinking "what if someone found them and took my car already?" so the mall closes at 9.00, I'm standing in the parking lot with no fucking keys, the worst part is it's so dark and I'm standing around in a skirt and tank top and these creepy guys are approaching me. I'm scared as hell because it's JUST ME. I called 8 friends to see if somebody could pick me up and take me home where I could get the spare key and get my car, and nobody answered, meanwhile my family is in the next city over. I'm leaving these voice messages about what an urgent situation I'm in, and nobody calls back. It's nearly 9.45 and the janitor comes out of Dillard's, he FOUND MY KEYS

I was so relieved I gave him 30 dollars, so I drive home and get in my sweats . it's 11.30 and ONE GUY calls me back, I didn't really tell him about the whole situation but he could tell I was distressed, he says it's Friday night let's hang out we'll relax. He says he's on his way back to the city so he'll call me when he gets here, I get dressed up nicely again and he finally calls me back but he's busy cause there's people over. And now it's 12.30- pfft, what if something serious had happened to me. Nobody even called me back except that one guy .

I hate everybody, I'm never going out again. Tonight sucks.

[/unneccesary & exaggerated melodrama] I know I have nothing serious to complain about, atleast I'm still alive . I've just never felt so disheartened.
Last edited by blu_flame34 at Oct 20, 2007,
Quote by blu_flame34
It's Friday night and I, too, am home alone. I had the shittest night ever. mostly because of family stuff which I won't get into, so I go to the mall to shop the anger off, and I LOSE MY KEYS

It's 8.45, the mall is closing, meanwhile I keep thinking "what if someone found them and took my car already?" so the mall closes at 9.00, I'm standing in the parking lot with no fucking keys, the worst part is it's so dark and I'm standing around in a skirt and tank top and these creepy guys are approaching me. I'm scared as hell because it's JUST ME. I called 8 friends to see if somebody could pick me up and take me home where I could get the spare key and get my car, and nobody answered, meanwhile my family is in the next city over. I'm leaving these voice messages about what an urgent situation I'm in, and nobody calls back. It's nearly 9.45 and the janitor comes out of Dillard's, he FOUND MY KEYS

I was so relieved I gave him 30 dollars, so I drive home and get in my sweats . it's 11.30 and ONE GUY calls me back, I didn't really tell him about the whole situation but he could tell I was distressed, he says it's Friday night let's hang out we'll relax. He says he's on his way back to the city so he'll call me when he gets here, I get dressed up nicely again and he finally calls me back but he's busy cause there's people over. And now it's 12.30- pfft, what if something serious had happened to me. Nobody even called me back except that one guy .

I hate everybody, I'm never going out again. Tonight sucks.

[/unneccesary & exaggerated melodrama] I know I have nothing serious to complain about, atleast I'm still alive . I've just never felt so disheartened.

Look at the bright side! At least you know youw on't feel bad if you go crazy and kill them all!
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
I went to school from 6 am to 2:10. Then I went to work from 4 to 12. Now I'm home and still up for some reason. I have work again tomorrow starting at 5. Damn this is sucking.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
My dad has about twenty. 130 minute 8mm tapes that he wants me to put onto DVDs..

So I set my computer up with a TV card and winfastPVR..
I set the camera to play the video and record it onto the desktop PC where I later edit it all to my liking and then burn it to DVD

I got about 3 tapes done in 2.5 days..done and edited...

It's a slow, painful process and I really should be getting paid to do it. haha

so yea thats what ill be doing for the next month or so..
I got a ****load of weed, a pack of papers, and a lighter. So you can guess what I'm doing........learning a second language!!!!
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror