so today I went and got most my snowboarding gear, boots, bindings, jacket board the like. The Board is used though, and since its used its bound to have somthin weird about it, the weird thing about the one I got, its got some stuff spray painted on, nothin bad, just a few logos that I don't really want so I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on how to remove the spray paint without messin the board up.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Paint thinner? I'm not sure if that'll cause any damage to the board, so don't try that just yet.
:stickpoke
sand it down and paint whatever else you want on it
empty the bullets from the chamber
There really is no way, try some very light sandpaper, like 600 or 900, it might remove some of the board's paint, though.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
I'd like to be able to keep the current graphic, its not like I love it, but don't wanna have to go through the hassle of paying to get it painted. if I don't get any great suggestions that seem like they would work I'll just leave it, and icy hot and barrel rolls shant work....
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
you could just spray paint a logo you do like over top the old ones.
the thing about the sand paper is i don't wanna screw up the regular paint job, so if I got it in a 1000 range would that probably make the regular one stay? or should I probably go higher?
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
spray paint remover
It's a fake wheel, dummy!
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Don't download music or you'll go to prison and get anally raped.
Quote by killedbyaspork
the thing about the sand paper is i don't wanna screw up the regular paint job, so if I got it in a 1000 range would that probably make the regular one stay? or should I probably go higher?

1000 should be fine, just make sure to only sand in the area the paint is in.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?