I've got a lot of crap on my mind, so this post is like the continuation of my other one because I don't make a lot of threads here, I just post to other threads so I'm like a drifter lol. I don't know, can't sleep. I switched rooms with my mom so she has my old room and I have her old room so thats cool, I got an rp80 it sounds decent. I'm in a play again, I like doing drama thats my second passion because music is my first. I like this girl audrey in my art history class I'm gonna ask her out this week so its cool, she said she'd visit me at work too so thats a plus. I was thinking about taking bass up as a side instrument because I feel kind of stuck with guitar so trying something new is cool for a change I'm looking for a fender p bass and I think if I master bass guitar I can probably tackle guitar in general. I was looking out my window in my new room and I was thinking that I want to write a script for a movie I've been toying in my head like an ultra violence movie like a clockwork orange or something, you never see any of those kind of movies nowadays. I'm listening to Dream theater's cover of Us and them, you know I never checked them out but I heard they do a good floyd cover so I said what the hell I'll listen to their us and them. My sister is getting married and I want to find a date for the wedding so i can dance with someone and I don't know, I think it has to do with being comfortable I guess I dunno. I hope to get a band together, especially after I start customizing my squier telecaster but hey if I learn bass and someone needs a bassist I'll do it because there isn't enough bassists in my area or drummers. Well, thats it I guess, thanks for reading this stuff just need to get my thoughts out.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
I'm in psychology, sort of liking sort of hating it. My friends can be complete self-centered assholes that don't realize the world doesn't revolve around them; I met a girl at a bus stop once and I haven't been able to find her since and it's all I can think about lately. I quit drinking, I wanna get the hell out of saskatoon. I'm worried that life is passing me by and I'm missing it, one day I'm going to run out of money, money isn't everything, but I need it to get most of things I want. I really wish I could go back to 17 and try this over again, my family thinks I hate them but I don't and I don't know how to tell them. That's what's on my mind.
Last edited by farcry at Oct 20, 2007,
Although I play a double bass in my orchestra, I want to play electric bass, too. & Good luck asking her out.
Quote by ZeppMuffins
Although I play a double bass in my orchestra, I want to play electric bass, too. & Good luck asking her out.

Ok forgot to add but she's a freshman and she's 15 turns 16 in june and I'm a junior and I'm 16 turning 17 in december, is that legal or am I just pushing it?

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
Quote by farcry
I'm in psychology, sort of liking sort of hating it. My friends can be complete self-centered assholes that don't realize the world doesn't revolve around them; I met a girl at a bus stop once and I haven't been able to find her since and it's all I can think about lately. I quit drinking, I wanna get the hell out of saskatoon. I'm worried that life is passing me by and I'm missing it, one day I'm going to run out of money, money isn't everything, but I need it to get most of things I want. I really wish I could go back to 17 and try this over again, my family thinks I hate them but I don't and I don't know how to tell them. That's what's on my mind.

My friends are great, I have two close friends and the rest are just friends like drama club or what not. This orphan girl tried bullying me on tuesday she pulled the whole "My friend thinks your cute" but I knew she was lying so I ignored her and the girl had the gull to turn my cd player off trying to get my attention so I turned it back on and ignored her but I think she's crying out because she doesn't have any parents so I pity her and I'm not trying to sound mean. Junior year is tough but I will survive it though.

Quote by pepsi1187
Quote by merabharatmahan
You should put things like this up on your UG blog...makes more sense.

Yeah, I never thought of that. I want to start writing editorials or something, I enjoy writing so that would be kind of cool or rants or what not.

Quote by pepsi1187
I love free writing, but I'm not thinking anything because I'm just watching Bleach. :P:
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by shut_up_n00b
I love free writing, but I'm not thinking anything because I'm just watching Bleach. :P:

I use to like writing stories but now I suck at character development and I like doing poetry and editorial type crap.

Quote by pepsi1187
Quote by The_lizard_king
Ok forgot to add but she's a freshman and she's 15 turns 16 in june and I'm a junior and I'm 16 turning 17 in december, is that legal or am I just pushing it?

its legal.

I'm thinking about dying right now, im not sure why. I don't have a particularly bad life, im in college, i have some friends. Although im doing not so great in some of my classes, i still think i'll do ok. But the past few days i just want to die. I don't think any of this stuff matters, and i don't want to do anything.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
its legal.

I'm thinking about dying right now, im not sure why. I don't have a particularly bad life, im in college, i have some friends. Although im doing not so great in some of my classes, i still think i'll do ok. But the past few days i just want to die. I don't think any of this stuff matters, and i don't want to do anything.

Yeah dude, I'm failing english extensions which is a higher level than normal english so I might move down so I won't get kicked out of drama club for failing. I'm asking her out this week, I was a little leery about the age difference but its like a year and a half so thats not bad.

Quote by pepsi1187
yeah i dropped my calculus class already, and am failing my chemistry class.

edit: on the plus side, i just got my longboard, and have been tearing this city apart.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
yeah i dropped my calculus class already, and am failing my chemistry class.

edit: on the plus side, i just got my longboard, and have been tearing this city apart.

nice about the longboard, I don't like my job but its worth it with the money and all. But Monday I will go to my guidance counselor and request a downgrade, and this week I will use my dad's advice of being not shy.

Quote by pepsi1187
Threadstarter, you remind me of myself.. So I'll rant as well..

Sometimes I swear I'm an idiot. I stayed up all night again on Wednesday. Then as if to teach myself a lesson, I forced myself to attend all my morning classes that go through til 2:30 in the afternoon.. and then came back, napped for a half hour, and caught the bus to get to my 4:30 tutorial on time. Felt like **** on thursday. And consequently, I feel like **** today. I wish I could just.. take back these things I do to myself. It'd be as if my life was just one big relaxing day of fishing and I could pick and choose what I'd like to remember or hold on to and throw back the undesirables.. I'm like an old VCR. Stuck on rewind and f*cking up the tape at the same time. There's a girl on my floor that I like and I think I'm going to ask out.. Despite knowing full well the potential repercussions of that particular situation... She's into film. I'm into film. She's into punk. I'm into punk. She's cute. What's not to like, right? I'm trying so hard to be social this year. Like really really hard. But it's hard for me to determine what's me putting valuable time towards work and what's me just being anti-social.. Maybe I just need more time than most people to do get things done? I mean everyone else seems to have time to have fun.. What I do know is that I have 3 mid-terms next week.. That I absolutely need to study lots for. It's gonna pour. Not literally, but pour as in I'm gonna get f*cking killed. Bring the rain (and an umbrella. or else I'll have to steal somebody else's ^__^) Aaaand that's what's on my mind.
Quote by suthy16
Threadstarter, you remind me of myself.. So I'll rant as well..

Sometimes I swear I'm an idiot. I stayed up all night again on Wednesday. Then as if to teach myself a lesson, I forced myself to attend all my morning classes that go through til 2:30 in the afternoon.. and then came back, napped for a half hour, and caught the bus to get to my 4:30 tutorial on time. Felt like **** on thursday. And consequently, I feel like **** today. I wish I could just.. take back these things I do to myself. It'd be as if my life was just one big relaxing day of fishing and I could pick and choose what I'd like to remember or hold on to and throw back the undesirables.. I'm like an old VCR. Stuck on rewind and f*cking up the tape at the same time. There's a girl on my floor that I like and I think I'm going to ask out.. Despite knowing full well the potential repercussions of that particular situation... She's into film. I'm into film. She's into punk. I'm into punk. She's cute. What's not to like, right? I'm trying so hard to be social this year. Like really really hard. But it's hard for me to determine what's me putting valuable time towards work and what's me just being anti-social.. Maybe I just need more time than most people to do get things done? I mean everyone else seems to have time to have fun.. What I do know is that I have 3 mid-terms next week.. That I absolutely need to study lots for. It's gonna pour. Not literally, but pour as in I'm gonna get f*cking killed. Bring the rain (and an umbrella. or else I'll have to steal somebody else's ^__^) Aaaand that's what's on my mind.

Yeah, I think of myself as an idiot actually but you should go for that girl man. Yeah man, I'm more social this year than last. I get bullied sometimes, which I don't give a crap because I know those jerks are really insecure about themselves and they don't think that I'm a nice guy to get to know so they judge me and bully me and it sucks but I pick myself back up again.

Quote by pepsi1187
the worst part about the whole failing thing, is not that i'm not trying, its that i am. I studied so long for the test i took last night, and i bombed it with a 50%
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by misfitsdisciple
the worst part about the whole failing thing, is not that i'm not trying, its that i am. I studied so long for the test i took last night, and i bombed it with a 50%

My english teacher just plain sucks, she's so mean. She overloads the homework because it's a higher class level so like I'm smart with like learning but its the abundance of work I can't do. I took a test on wednesday and she told us if we didn't know the questions don't bother answering it so I had a tough time on a couple questions and I didn't answer them.

Quote by pepsi1187
That's good that you pick yourself back up again. Not doing so is basically giving them what they want.. Which is, obviously, to see you feel like **** so that they don't feel so ****ty themselves. I can definitely relate to being bullied (that's why I have this whole "fear of acceptance" issue now..) and it sucks. A lot. But it does get better, I can assure you.. High school's a bitch. Everyone's trying to understand, almost re-invent who they are to fit in and be accepted... And sometimes that means people are just reeaally really cruel to one another. But they'll get over themselves and meet new people and you'll meet new people and everyone will live happily ever after until you finally leave high school and meet the real world *nods* Then you're really faced with some problems lol But nah, you seem like a good kid. Things'll work out. And I agree, go for the girl despite the age difference..
Quote by suthy16
That's good that you pick yourself back up again. Not doing so is basically giving them what they want.. Which is, obviously, to see you feel like **** so that they don't feel so ****ty themselves. I can definitely relate to being bullied (that's why I have this whole "fear of acceptance" issue now..) and it sucks. A lot. But it does get better, I can assure you.. High school's a bitch. Everyone's trying to understand, almost re-invent who they are to fit in and be accepted... And sometimes that means people are just reeaally really cruel to one another. But they'll get over themselves and meet new people and you'll meet new people and everyone will live happily ever after until you finally leave high school and meet the real world *nods* Then you're really faced with some problems lol But nah, you seem like a good kid. Things'll work out. And I agree, go for the girl despite the age difference..

The worst bullying experience, I may of mentioned a couple posts ago on this thread but I will recount it because it really didn't make me feel bad but like irritated me but it was this girl she's an orphan who's on my bus and she was sitting with a friend and I was listening to my cd and she taps me on the shoulder saying her friend thought I was cute but I could tell she was lying. I ignored her and she kept trying to get my attention and she shut my cd player off but she's an orphan so I kind of see where she bullies people. But yeah, high school is an interesting experience. I'm building my self esteem up too which is tough.

Quote by pepsi1187
I'm ventin'. I've started out this year with crap classes and always seem to fail my math class. This year, I'm in pre al so it in't bad at all, but I'm wondering if i don't get my math credits will i be ablet o go to college if i take them at a community college. and theres this chick i like (wow this doesn'tsound familiar to the others!) but i asked her out once and she thought just as friends and that was a forever a go and now i'm completely lost as to what to do and if she like me. My Guitar is awesome as ever but I'm in a rut as to what to do next. i haven't a clue as to what is to start my inspiration or drive again. i also owe my uncle 600 $ for running into his car door, that completly ruined my whole summer. End (for now)
really work on those math classes, i did great in math, until i reached college. Its ridiculous. I got a 32% on my first exam in calc, and that was about average for everyone who took it (a few thousand people). College is ****ing ridiculous.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by The_lizard_king
The worst bullying experience, I may of mentioned a couple posts ago on this thread but I will recount it because it really didn't make me feel bad but like irritated me but it was this girl she's an orphan who's on my bus and she was sitting with a friend and I was listening to my cd and she taps me on the shoulder saying her friend thought I was cute but I could tell she was lying. I ignored her and she kept trying to get my attention and she shut my cd player off but she's an orphan so I kind of see where she bullies people. But yeah, high school is an interesting experience. I'm building my self esteem up too which is tough.

This'll sound heartless, but being an orphan still doesn't entirely make it right.. There's lot of people with more disheartening issues than hers and they don't belittle others just for the hell of it.
Quote by suthy16
This'll sound heartless, but being an orphan still doesn't entirely make it right.. There's lot of people with more disheartening issues than hers and they don't belittle others just for the hell of it.

Yeah, it's funny because she thought I was gonna fall for her trick but I know better so I felt a little better about that you know. I guess her mom stole a diamond ring thats why she's in the orphanage but I will never use that as a comeback if she keeps bullying me because thats just a low shot.

Quote by pepsi1187
Quote by misfitsdisciple
really work on those math classes, i did great in math, until i reached college. Its ridiculous. I got a 32% on my first exam in calc, and that was about average for everyone who took it (a few thousand people). College is ****ing ridiculous.

I want to go to college but I have a very faint idea what I want to do. I was thinking about taking some business classes and do my own indie record label, because I guess you should have some business skills right? Or I want to own my own guitar shop, doing something I love you know.

Quote by pepsi1187
yeah, i don't know what i want to do either. I'm a freshman in college, and i already want to drop out and just get a job.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by misfitsdisciple
yeah, i don't know what i want to do either. I'm a freshman in college, and i already want to drop out and just get a job.

Yeah, college is tough. I don't even know how I'm gonna pay for it and the student loans must really suck. I got like two years to worry or I think I have less.

Quote by pepsi1187
i'm lucky to have done well enough in high school to get full paid tuition, and some money for books. thats what the lovely state of florida gives you for all that **** standardized testing.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by misfitsdisciple
i'm lucky to have done well enough in high school to get full paid tuition, and some money for books. thats what the lovely state of florida gives you for all that **** standardized testing.

I'm gonna shoot for like a community college type deal or a technical college because I can't afford a university and hopefully I can try to get some help because they have these programs I can look into.

Quote by pepsi1187
truly i think i would have been better off going to community college for a few years before coming to university.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
yeah, like universities are great but they got too much crap going on. Like the drama and ****, I really don't wanna deal with that.

Quote by pepsi1187