http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myJj0mNNe1Y

I dont know how many of you are into this sort of thing, if anyone at all...

Well...actually, hell it doesnt really matter if you are or not...this is just damn cool!

Personally I think they're all just ninjas >_>

Thoughts?

"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being..."

~ C.G. Jung
Bumpstyles.

C'mon...SOMEONE has to see this...it's too cool....
"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being..."

~ C.G. Jung
I'm not into this kind of stuff but it would probably REALLY REALLY fun if i knew how to do it.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Someone care to explain what it is? My net is super slow atm

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
haha thats some cool stuff there that music is great to real energetic thats the only music you could really dance like that to
Quote by brandooon
I'm not into this kind of stuff but it would probably REALLY REALLY fun if i knew how to do it.

Yeah exactly. It looks insanely fun.

Later on in the video they do some seriously insane things...I dont really expect anyone in The Pit to watch a 7 minute video, though. (cant remember the exact length >_>

~ C.G. Jung
That was the most single handedly, awesomest thing I have ever laid my eyes upon.

Thank you TS
Quote by hug a llama
That was the most single handedly, awesomest thing I have ever laid my eyes upon.

Thank you TS

Glad to be of service.

~ C.G. Jung
That is so awesome. People just having a good ol' time. I wish I could do that. Really. I don't know how half those girls aren't dead though.
Quote by acidhammerdrums
yeah its called dancing, though not too many teenagers know about that anymore.

lmao very true.

I'd seen dancing like this before. (Various other styles aswell.) but this video just sort of stood out.

~ C.G. Jung
Quote by waldorphPRS41
That is so awesome. People just having a good ol' time. I wish I could do that. Really. I don't know how half those girls aren't dead though.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing while watching that.

Looks like a lot of broken bones before you finally perfect it though, eh?

~ C.G. Jung
Swing is the only music that makes me feel like dancing.

I love playing swing music, and seeing the people in the audience just.. moving, having fun.
Quote by TimmyPage06
Swing is the only music that makes me feel like dancing.

I love playing swing music, and seeing the people in the audience just.. moving, having fun.

Yeah I agree, swing music is really fun. That's just all there is to it, fun. lol

~ C.G. Jung
Alot of people try to turn jazz, and swing, into an all intellectual thing. But in truth, it should make you happy, the fast songs should make you want to dance and sing, the ballads should make you want to close your eyes and pull your loved one closer. It's a spiritual experience.
I'd rather use that time getting better at martial arts. So much cooler. Even though it would probably impress some girls pulling this of at a disco. xD
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by filthandfury
I would love to see them skank.

Yay! Hooray for skanking!
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.