ok so who here likes jack daniels?!! i love it, i don't drink beer, i don't drink any other liquor (except for el casador tequila) i just pound my jack no chasers or nothing, but most (if not all) of my friends hate it!!! i just feel like an outcast sometimes! so i'm wondering, to the people online right now, who likes the good ol' JD? (sorry about the alcohol thread, i saw the other one right below me, but i'm kinda drunk so i don't give a ****, it is the pit)
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
I do like Jack Daniels quite a lot. It's probably one of my favourite brands of booze. Good, no frills whiskey. And it's taste is quite bearable as well.
It's all about Rebel Yell though.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
jack daniels is delicious. if you wanna expand into bourbon (just whiskey made in kentucky) then id reccomend REBEL YELL!!!!! just for the title. i dont think youre a man unless you cam chug either bud light from a can or crappy gin.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
I do like Jack Daniels quite a lot. It's probably one of my favourite brands of booze. Good, no frills whiskey. And it's taste is quite bearable as well.
It's all about Rebel Yell though.

**** yeah rebel yell, like i said
^never had that, i might look into it though, i see ur from Cali so if must be available around here somwhere, my question is though, ever had night train?
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Isnt' Jack the most heard of whiskey ever guys?
I like all whiskey straight, I'll even drink black velvet.
I don't really like Jack Daniels when i drink it straight, it lacks that kick, it's kinda dull although the taste is good.
On the other hand it's my favorite whe i tak a jack coke
Quote by Virtuoso883
I don't really like Jack Daniels when i drink it straight, it lacks that kick, it's kinda dull although the taste is good.
On the other hand it's my favorite whe i tak a jack coke

thats why i like it, it's not too harsh, and it's smooth with a nice tast. i like that quite a bit (notice how i'm more coherent than that other drunk fool who started that other thread lol)
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
I would rather gets cases and cases of budweiser and drink till im bored :P
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
if you want to taste some great whiskey, try Pendleton... its really smooth, you'll never need a chaser.
gotta be careful with that good Jack Daniels.

Mixed with Monster Energy drink, even 4 shots with half a can, cant taste the alcohol at all.

Downed 9 shots of it with a monster, in about 5 minutes. After that, i dont remember ANYTHING.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
not really relevant... but once I drank a half gallon of white wine in one night... bad night
I heard they literally watered down the formula.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
i find that people either love it or hate it. i love it but if i have a few extra bucks to blow ill get crown. i have a bottle of crown xtra rare. i would say it wasa waste of 165 bucks
Slate Bourbon Whiskey goes down SO very smooth, I must say I'm a reformed Bundy man though....
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
It's the only form of Booze I can get slaughtered on and not feel the effects for on a morning after. Therefore, Jack is my dear friend
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Jack Daniels is the reason I don't drink anymore. When I was drinkin that was my beaverage of choice and man did I like it.
I showed up late for a party one night and a buddy had picked up a bottle for each of us. Of course he had already started and was a fair way thru his so being 18 and stupid i decided to catch up to him. downed a 1/4 of it right off the bat and then proceeded to do a couple of shots and chase them with JD and coke.
Bad Idea!!!!!!!!!!
Woke up in the bathroom the next day with my stomach contents all over mixed with alot of blood.
ever since then even the smell of any hard liquor makes me want to retch and I can only get about 3/4 of the way thru a beer.
The saddest part is that by the time I was legally allowed to drink, I couldn't anymore.
Those of you that do still enjoy it God bless you but beware It will kic you in the ass if yo are not looking.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
Quote by psychokiller99
ok so who here likes jack daniels?!! i love it, i don't drink beer, i don't drink any other liquor (except for el casador tequila) i just pound my jack no chasers or nothing, but most (if not all) of my friends hate it!!! i just feel like an outcast sometimes! so i'm wondering, to the people online right now, who likes the good ol' JD? (sorry about the alcohol thread, i saw the other one right below me, but i'm kinda drunk so i don't give a ****, it is the pit)

I'd say you give Jack a good pounding alright.

I can't stand the stuff since I got sick off it around 2 years ago. Even the smell makes me

It's not delicious unless you've been drinking it for like 10 years, and for a 14 year old to say its delicious just pisses me off.
All whiskey should be drunk straight or on the rocks in my opinion- mixing it is blasphemy.

While it isnt my favourite, I still like it from time to time.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Jacks seems to be more of a fashion accessory than a drink nowadays. I like it, but I don't see how people can like it so much to wear a tshirt with it on or claim it to be the great liquid known to man. There's far better whiskeys out there.
JD + Coke is nice, but Southern Comfort and lemonade is better
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by Altered_Carbon
I don't know what it is, so I'd have to say maybe.

are you joking?!
I've gone off JD recently in favour of Ale, Cider and Wine
generally hate whisky, but jd isn't half bad. frank sinatra was buried with a bottle of the ole jd and all
I love Jack more than anything. Ill drink it straight or if i do chase it, it goes well with pepsi. I've noticed anytime i get drunk off whiskey, it tends to be a more aggresive and angry kind of drunk, but thats my favorite kind. Sometimes i end up doing or saying things i regret the next day though.
i used to be a big JD person. i always remember drinkin a litre of it in one night and a few buds and bein absolutely wrecked lol. but then one mornin i saw an empty bottle of it in my room and i just looked at it thinkin "how the hell do i drink that stuff?", plus i had a reputation for bein able to drink it like water (since i dont know anyone else my age that can). after that i kinda stopped drinkin so much of it straight, but ive got back into it, mixed however lol.

i prefer jim beam n coke to JD actually. i dunno why. but yea, jager's where its at lol.
When it comes to whiskey, Jim Beam is better.

However, when it comes to alcohol in general, you can't beat Blackhaus.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson