Just curious as to what people would suggest for a decent wah pedal, friend of mine suggested a Crybaby From Hell (the dimebag signature from dunlop). Say a budget of about $120. AS evident by my sig, I"m playing an LTD EC-50 through a Spider III 30watt
Gear
ESP-LTD B-55 5-String Bass
Dean Edge-09
Hartke HA2500 on a VX-4x10

ESP-LTD EC-50 Guitar
Line6 Spider III 30watt
i got the vox v847, the same model hendrix and page used, it's awesome, sounds great, it's simple, has a long battery life, it's built like a tank too.

only thing is, they don't make em anymore, mine was the last or second last in my guitar shop.

thats my 2 cents.
Gear
ESP-LTD B-55 5-String Bass
Dean Edge-09
Hartke HA2500 on a VX-4x10

ESP-LTD EC-50 Guitar
Line6 Spider III 30watt
Any wah will sound sucky through your sucky modelling amp. But the 535q is nice. I recommend you search for the Ultimate wah thread, brilliant reviews on lots of wahs.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot
Any wah will sound sucky through your sucky modelling amp. But the 535q is nice. I recommend you search for the Ultimate wah thread, brilliant reviews on lots of wahs.

I disagree.

But yeah, I suggest you look into the 535Q or the Vox.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jinskee
I disagree.

But yeah, I suggest you look into the 535Q or the Vox.

You disagree why? It's a Spider...
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
depends on what you play. go with vox if you play more classic stuff but if you play metal go with a ibanez weeping demmon even though it doesnt have good clean tone. if you want in between i say go with a crybaby. dont get the original crybaby unless you plan on modding it. i have one and when i play metal or with high gain it doesnt sound great.
yea i got a wd-7, its nice on distortion, but on clean, when at like medium vol. it just like to cut out alot.