not that most of you care, but its snowing we already have about two inches
only other state in the US i wanna live in Alaska....
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
i love snow, but haven't seen it since i was 8. I live in florida now, and it NEVER snows.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by gokorn1
not that most of you care, but its snowing we already have about two inches
Neato. Snow is pretty.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
i just came up here for school. i graduate in dec and im outta here. its freaking to cold
I hope snow hurrys and hits ky
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
the final frontier,or is it the last frontier? whats the male/female ratio up there i cant imagine its very good
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
lucky you, it's summer here, and it's F***ING HOT
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
sweet!!!! i'll trade you, its just ****ty rain here. and will be ****ty rain for the next 8 months probably.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Lucky. We were supposed to get a good amount of snow here today, it's been negative temps all week, but i think its like +1 and now its raining pretty hard. I hope we get some snow soon, I really cant wait for the sled (snowmobile) season to start
Last edited by DeanvX at Oct 20, 2007,
Lucky bastard. I love snow...

Meanwhile, Pennsylvania is having the warmest October in history; 8.6+ degrees above the normal, 2.3 above the record.

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I can't wait until it snows here and I get to do my job as a cart attendent
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
eeeeh. i love the snow. it is very comforting to me. except when i have to drive during a storm.
Gah, we in northern Minnesota got two inches of snow last week. Built a snowman in the morning only to find a pile of mush after school though
Blighy will get just one day of horrendous, traffic-stopping, choking, terrifying snow then it'll be snow free for the rest of the year
Quote by misfitsdisciple
i love snow, but haven't seen it since i was 8. I live in florida now, and it NEVER snows.

Gee you think? Its Florida .
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .

I wish it would snow here.

I mean, I know you're in Alaska, and it gets a lot colder a lot faster, but I'm hating the warm weather.

We're in a Level 4 Drought here, and one of my all time favorite lakes is damn near dry.

This is the lake a few years ago.

You can walk on bare ground where that is now.

To the very right of the pic, there's abot 6" to around 2' of water still around, but EVERYTHING to the left of the pic is basically bare ground.

That was one of THE most depressing things I've ever seen in my life. They're even going to pump it the rest of the way out, because it's the water source for a different area.

They had better fill it back up partially over winter, though. All the rain that Fall and Winter gets better make some sort of impact.

I HATE fucking heat, and droughts.

Autumn and Winter ftw.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Moggan13
Blighy will get just one day of horrendous, traffic-stopping, choking, terrifying snow then it'll be snow free for the rest of the year

And by horrendous, traffic-stopping, choking, terrifying snow, we mean 1 inch.

I want a white chirstmas.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by PlayMadness
Lucky bastard. I love snow...

Meanwhile, Pennsylvania is having the warmest October in history; 8.6+ degrees above the normal, 2.3 above the record.

yes, i am very sad about our warm weather here in PA. I love the snow. can't wait for it.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Anyone who hates snow is boring.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I can not wait for winter.

All I hear about from my friends on the west coast is the snow up in the mountains right now.
snow >>>>>>>> all other weather. i wished i lived in alaska for that reason. but im stuck in the midwest......grrrr. it wont snow here for at least 2 more months
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join