THIS EVENT IS EPIC

so many amazing bands, i can't wait, and i'll be there volunteering and seeing the shows.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Haven't heard of any except Lawrence Arms, and judging by the rest of their bands' names ( ADD/C? Ape ****?) it sounds like I wouldn't want to anyway.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
That does look a pretty good festival, even I could find bands to occupy my time with that selection.

Daniel Striped Tiger, Hour of the Wolf, The Ergs!, North Lincoln, Lemuria, Monikers, Dillinger Four, Ampere, Ringers, Small Brown Bike to name but a few. And for $50, sounds like a bargain. Enjoy it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Wow, looks awesome. The Ergs!,Chinese Telephones, Toys that Kill, The Copyrights, The Figgs, TBIAPB, BTMI, The Methadones, The Marked Men. Too bad I'm on the other side of the country.
brnh.bandcamp.com
the only bands that i would of wanted to see would be raygun and canadian rifle, two local bands lol. but is most of it 18+ for age?
I've only heard of about 5 bands off there, mostly from here.
And only actually listened to about 2 Me = unpunx
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
It's only a 2 or 3 hour drive, but I won't be able to go
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Oct. 26th-28th.

Weekend passes are already sold out! people are coming from all over the country/world to come see it.

IM SO EXCITED.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
IN TWELVE HOURS, i'll be moving equipment with the bands!! From there on out, its pure fun and musical chaos. Its going to be so much fun!!!!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Haven't heard of any except Lawrence Arms, and judging by the rest of their bands' names ( ADD/C? Ape ****?) it sounds like I wouldn't want to anyway.

ADD/C are my really good friends from Chattanooga. They're amazing. I made them the band of the month here not too long ago. Checkemout: www.myspace.com/addccdda

Cole from ADD/C is in a really good band called the Future Virgins who are playing at the Fest.

I wish I was gonna be at the Fest but I'm in Providence tonight and seeing the Terribles tomorrow. I'm pretty pumped for that. I'll be at the fest next, when I live in the south again.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Oh my god, soooooo many good bands. Too bad it's in Florida.

Avail, Radon, Dillinger Four, Smoke or Fire, The Ergs!, Lemuria, Naked Raygun, Toys That Kill, The Methadones, Chinese Telephones, Ape ****, ADD/C, Bomb the Music Industry!, Paint It Black, Municipal Waste, High Tension Wires, The Ringers, The Flatliners, Modern Machines, the Pink Razors, Bridge and Tunnel, This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb, Defiance Ohio, Ghost Mice, and Static Radio all in one place!

Damn.
Quote by hardrock1315
Oh my god, soooooo many good bands. Too bad it's in Florida.

Avail, Radon, Dillinger Four, Smoke or Fire, The Ergs!, Lemuria, Naked Raygun, Toys That Kill, The Methadones, Chinese Telephones, Ape ****, ADD/C, Bomb the Music Industry!, Paint It Black, Municipal Waste, High Tension Wires, The Ringers, The Flatliners, Modern Machines, the Pink Razors, Bridge and Tunnel, This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb, Defiance Ohio, Ghost Mice, and Static Radio all in one place!

Damn.

Tonight i was working the Venue, got to see Radon, Naked Raygun, The Methadones, and Youth Brigade, a few other bands as well. It was a very good show, and i met a bunch of cool people. There was a house party with Paint it Black, but it got shut down by the cops really quickly, so we didn't get to see it. Anyway, Fest is here and running strong.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by misfitsdisciple
Tonight i was working the Venue, got to see Radon, Naked Raygun, The Methadones, and Youth Brigade, a few other bands as well. It was a very good show, and i met a bunch of cool people. There was a house party with Paint it Black, but it got shut down by the cops really quickly, so we didn't get to see it. Anyway, Fest is here and running strong.

I hate you so much.

(by hate I mean envy)
I wish I could have skipped school and gone
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by misfitsdisciple

Have you by any chance ran into a band called TKC? I know those guys, and I think they're playing, but not sure.
brnh.bandcamp.com
tonight i was going around the fest. I was able to see Circle Takes the Square, Ruiner, Savage Brewtality, Municiple Waste, and many many other bands, although i am drunk. i am trying to compose a post that is readable. Paint it black played as well and i broke my head against the floor and a beer bottle... Even though it hurts, it is worth the pain/ I hope you all get to experience the same feeling i am right now....

Fest IS STILL GOING STRONG INTO SUNDAY!
Quote by CowsWithGuns